give me love

Just wanna tell you that this chap at first is REALLY DIRTY!!!!!

I'm a nice person okay?

"I guess we can try..."  "We can" and they started to kiss again....

They weren't really sure how they change from kissing to being on her couch without their clothes,  her hands were on his back, he was kissing the valley between her breats with his fingers inside her, she was wet already and she could feel his cock hard on her belly he started to suck her nipples and all you could her was their lound moans, thankfully Henry was going to spend the night at Emmas, so she didn't need to worry at all about the noise. "You're so beautiful " he said looking at her face, her eyes were close and she was biting her lower lip because she couldn't take that pleasure "Don't worry, no one is at home, it's just you and me" he said and a loud moan escape her "oh fuc- fuck you are so good" he started rubbing her clit with his thumb and she couldn't take it anymore, she was on the edge her orgasm was coming hard "come for me Regina, let go" and then Ohhhh fuck she could feel her orgasm all over her body she was rocking her hips against him again and said "Maybe I shoud give you a hand job now, don't you think?" she said smirking at him, she could see the lust in his eyes, she could see his eyes darkening from desire "I wouldn't say no to you"  and she had her hands around him putting him on her mouth that was never her specialty on the bed but the way he was looking at her, like she was the sexiest woman on earth made her feel sexy and confident , she was working him with her tong, his eyes were full of lust and she felt like provoking him a little, so she stopped looked at him and said "what to you like?" "This?" "That?" or "That?" he groan when she did the last thing and put his head on the pillow for a moment "what mike?" she stopped again "That Regina, pls don't stop" she kept doing what now she knew he liked and then he was telling her that he was coming but she didn't care and so he came in her mouth moments later he was inside her, thrusting  hard hiting her stpot and few minutes later they both had their orgasms. They were lying together on her bed, she couldn't stop feeling loved but a little guilty too, after all they were friends and it was a little weird, but they would work things out eventually. her head was on his chest and he was looking at her with love in his eyes "You really are beautiful Regina, you know?" she looked at him smirking and said "You just say that because you got to see me naked" he smiled at her and said "I'm serious, I'm not talking only about your body, I'm talking about all of you!" "Thank you!" she didn't knew whatelse to say "I think I need a shower now, do you want to joy me?" "Tought you never ask" he said smirking. They were on the shower kissing when she heard someone knocking at her door and calling for her, she looked at Mike and said "Stay here, I'll go see who it is, it's probably MM or Emma I'll be right back!" she put a towel aroud her body and went downstairs to see who it was.

When she opended the door she couldn't believe him, it was him, Robin...great what was he doing here? he should be with Marian....

"Regina I'm sorry, I didn't-" but she cut him and said "Please Robin you don't have to explain to me why you were having sex why your wife and sure you don't need to apologise either." "But I'm sorry!" " She is your wife Robin, yes, it wasn't something I would die to see or clap my hands because I did, but it's normal, you were on your tent, you love her, it's normal" her voice cracked  with her last words. he looked at her all she could see was love, but why "Regina you know I don't love her, you know Who I love, but yes she is my wife and I want to make her last days happy" "Oh I can believe she is verry happy" that wasn't suppose to be said out loud but what was wrong with her, she just had the best sex she had in a long time, better she didn't had sex since Graham and fuck what was wrong with her, she tought she was over Robin, but clearly she wasn't. and then he interrupted her toughts "You are alone?" "Maybe, why?" "Damn Regina, you are in front of me only with your towel and you are all wet" "No Robin stop, just stop!" she said backing away from him "You're not alone, are you?" "Robin" " I can hear the water upstairs you know?" "Please Robin, just go" "Who's him? It's Mike, isn't ?" "Robin, pls go" and in that moment Mike really had to chose the moment to stop the water and say "Regina who's it?" Robin was angry, very angry, damn this man he said he wanted to be with his wife, he said they were friends and just friends and now he was acting like a jealousy boyfriend. "I'm gonna kill him" he said going upstairs, but she was pissed too, with him, what the held was he doing? "Stop Robin, stop, can't you see?" he stopped and looked at her she was crying now "You say you love me, but then you're with your wife, I watch you play happy family everyday, but I keep going because of Roland, Henry and my friends, you're moving one, just today I found you having sex with your wife and do you think I feel? If your not interested on being more than friends with me please just let me move on, don't you think I deserve that at least?" he now undertood what he was going he was breaking her, he was making her cry, but he was in love with her and he would let Marian have her last days with him and then he will fight for her no matter what, and if she stills loves him then he is gonna make everything in his power to spend the rest of their lives together but for now he's going to give her some space "You're right but I'll fight for you Regina Mills"  he said and give her a kiss on the cheeck and went to his camp. 

Again, this man was messing with her feelings again, gosh she really enjoyed the sex with Mike, but she couldn't say that she was in love with him, no she felt an attraction but it wasn't love she it wasn't but what was she suppose to now. "Regina are you coming?" oh yes she forgot Mike was on ther tub now..waiting for her but how was she suppose to face him? "Sorry Mike I'm not going back" "t's everything okay?" "Yes I'm just gonna start making dinner or better start to think of a way to put her life together and stop thinking abou two mans and find out what she really wants. 

Tell what you think. Again hope you're not disappointed and pls leave your reviews and suggestions for the next chapter.

Thank you for reading.