all of my hope

This one is gonna be a little longer... 

Hope you enjoy it.

After the news about Marian, Robin was lost, he was going to lose her again, and this time it was his fault, why did he have to argue with her about Regina, he shouldn't had let her go all by herself to the city in that state, he was going to lose Marian again and it was his fault. He was in panic and miserable, he was crying on the floor on his knees when he felt someone next to him, it was Regina, she had let Mike's side and was at his side right now.

"Hey, don't worry, she's gonna be alright, you're not gonna lose her, olay?"she said looking at him and putting her arms around him. he couldn't stop crying, yes all he had wanted for days was to have Regina at his side, but he didn't want to lose Marian "Really Regina, she was hit by a car..."he said crying even more. "Don't worry, she's a strong woman...do you want me to go with you to the hospital?" she and Robin may not be in verry good terms at the moment but she was still his friend and she didn't want him to pass by all of this in his own. "Thank you, but no, maybe it's better if you don't go" they may be friends but Marian didn't like Regina "Maybe I could watch Roland, while you're at the hospital..." "Thank you, I was thinking of spending the night with Marian, would it be okay if Roland stays with you for the night? I can go get him tomorrow by morning if you want" "It's okay Robin, Robin can b with me until you want it, now Marian needs you, go" "Thank you Regina, pls don't tell nothing to Roland, I'll explain this to him later, okay?" "Of course" and after that Robin went to the hospital and Regina helped Mike getting up, then the both of them went outside to pick Roland "Hey Roland you're gonna spend the night in my house, Is that okay with you?" "Yeah Gina" he said excited. she picked him up and put him on her hip."So Mike do you go with us? "I'm sorry but I've somethings to do in the camp, you can call me later if you want but you two should enjoy your day together" he said looking at Regina and Roland both of them were smiling."Okay, and how are you?" "I'm okay, don't worry I deserved that" "You didn't.." "don't worry G, I'm okay he said smiling at her with those dimples(Because yes Mike had dimples two, gosh this woman was really in trouble) "Fine" she said and gave gave him a kiss on his bruise cheeck and then went home with Roland.

They spent  the afternoon watching movies and  then they went to the park and they went to the shop to eat an ice cream after that they went home and Regina gave Roland a bath before dinner, after dinner she tuck him in Henry's bed and readed him a story and then went to her own bed. when she was on her bed she called Robin phone, because she wanted to know how Marian was "Hey Robin, how's everything?" she was really concerned and she could hear in his voice that he was too and that he was crying again "She's okay from the accident but she has cancer, I don't know what to do Regina, she is going do die...Roland is going to lose his mother again, I'm going to lose her again" he said crying "It's okay Robin, it's okay" she said trying to calm him "You need to have faith, and you have to be strong for Roland, he's only 5 he needs his daddy" "I don't have anyone Regina, I can't lose her again" "Robn you have Roland, you have the merry men and you ....you have me, I'm your friend and I'm here for you" "How Regina?" "what?" "How can you still be here? I called you the evil queen,  I called you a monster" "I know..." "I'm sorry" "It's okay, it's what I am" she could feel the tears in her eyes " No, Regina you're not and you know how I feel about you, but I need to be with Marian now" "I know" "I'm sorry Regina" "It's okay" "It's not,..but I have to go the doctor is calling me, pls give Roland a kiss, was him a good boy?" "I will, and you know he was, he always is, bye" "Bye" and she hung off.

 So now it was official he had feeling for her, but I wouldn't leave Marian for her, and she knew he was doing the right thing but she couldn't wait forever......

she send a text to Mike hows your cheeck? and he replied immediately Better after that kiss gosh he was really an ass Stop being an ass Mike it took only a minute for him to answer I know you love me, now sleep, you need to really "I love you?" What? was him trying to confuse her even more Thanks, see you tomorrow, goodnight and she was almost asleep when his answer came Sleep well lovely, can't wait to see you. 

Really she was really torn between this two guys, and now she couldn't be with Robi, he made that pretty clear, but she still had feelings for him and he had feelings for her so maybe she should have hope, oh please stop dreaming Regina, now go to sleep and please don't dream with either of them.

The other day Robin went to pick Roland Bye noon and he told her that Marian was off of the hospital and then he went with Roland to the camp. 

It had been a month, she had spent time with Roland and if Robin wasn't happy with Marian it didn't looked like it, maybe he was doing that for her sake.

Today Mike asked her to go to the camp to play with Roland and to talk to him and to John, he said he missed her although they had just been together yesterday, maybe she missed the camp so she went with the hope of not finding Marian, she wasn't her fan, although now she acceped hers and Robin's friendship. 

When she arrive at the camp she asked Tuck where Mike and John were and he pointed at a tent but she deceived the tent and entered in another, stupid, idiot that's what you are Regina she cursed herself because when she entered the tent she wasn't expecting that, she wasn't expecting to find Robin and Marian naked having sex, gosh that was grose, she closed her eyes said sorry and leaved the tent and just when she was heading out of the camp she heard Mike calling her but she couldn't stop, she couldn't look back, she didn't want anyone to see the tears in her eyes but eventually he grabed her arm "Regina wait, what's wrong?" when he saw her face, he put his arms around her putting her head in his neck and kissing her temple "I saw, I saw...." "Don't worry, you don't need to talk if you don't want to, let's go get you home, okay" and she just nodded and they she walked with him to home and he had always his arms around her and cursing things in her ear to calm her. 

When she got home she wanted to talk, she wanted to talk with Mike, because it made her feel good, they sat in the couch, face to face, snuggling. "I saw him and Marian.." she said putting her head down "Oh Regina, I'm soo sorry" "Me too" if put his fingers on her chin and looked at her in the eyes "Pls don't cry, it hurts to much to watch you cry" he hugged her and said "Pls don't cry, what can I do to make you smile?" they stoped hugging and she looked him in the eyes and gave him a sad smile "You just need to be you" and their gazes were on eachothers mouthes and they lean in and they started to kiss but after a minute Mike stoped saying "I'm sorry, you're not okay I don't want to push this" "Don't you understand? Robin loves Marian, I lost all of my hope with him and you're here, you were always here and I do have feelings for you two, I just need a chance to be happy, and I think that you could be that chance, so please don't apologise" "I guess we can try..." "We can"  and they started to kiss again.......

                                                                                                                                TO BE CONTINUED  

LOL guys what do you think? leave your reviews and suggestions, I appreciate them.

Hope you're not disappointed at me and REMEMBER THIS IS NOT THE END YET SO CALM DOWN.

THANKS FOR READING