When u'r gone

Sorry I haven't updated before, I was with the flu and not okay so sorry.

This chap may be a little sad, IDK but I'm feeling emotional today.

#20DaysForouat

                                                                                              xx

Six weeks had passed she wasn't okay, he was gone, forever or maybe he wasn't, she couldn't know, what she knew was that the feeling of not knowing was making her crazy. 

HOPE was making her crazy.

When she lost Daniel she knew it was over, there was no coming back from that, he was dead and for so many years she built so many walls that no one could get trough them, she couldn't love again, not that tipe of love between a woman and a man, she couldn't open herself again to suffering , the pain was too much.

But Robin, Robin had come along, straight into her heart and stole it, like there wasn't any walls like he had always been there and now he was gone. He was gone and she didn't knew if he was coming back or not.

That's the problem of hope, it can either be your best friend or your worst enemy.

If you have to much hope it can all come crushing down, you can lose your ground. but if you don't have hope all you have is nothing, a life without sence and to tell the truth right she didn't knew if she wanted to have hope or not.

                                                                                    xx

He wanted to come back, to run into her arms and to stay there forever, he had told her he loved her, he choosed her and then he had to leave.

It was hard, Roland missed his Gina a lot, he would always ask for her and when were they going back to SB, he wasn't happy, for god's sake Marian wasn't happy, they were divorce but they couldn't just leave eacth other, she didn't knew the world and although she knew her husband wasn't in love with her and she had accepeted it still didn't mean she hadn't feelings for him, so seing him broken every day, seing her son asking for another woman every day wasn't the happy ending she was expcting.

Robin had tried to call Regina, but he soon figured out it wasn't possible, SB was gone and to the outside world it didn't even exist.

He was craving for her, for her touch, for her smell, all he wanted to do was to cuddle with her, to kiss her and to spend the rest of his life with her, so why couldn't he do this.

He had found a job at a tavern and imagine the irony, the tavern's name was "The guy with the lion tatto" it was really weird, how possible could that be, he would have had never imagine somthing like that happening.

He worked during the night and Marian would work during the day, they didn't knew anybody and they couldn't afford a nanny to look over Roland so it was working fine for them, at least for now.

But he missed her and he really couldn't imagine a life without Regina Mills.

                                                                                           xx

Mike, John and Snow were going to Regina's house when suddently Snow asked "Don't you thing she has been acting weird?" John and Mike looked at her with confused faces "Well I guess it's normal, Robin is gone and she is trying to move on with her life" John said "Well to me she is the same, a little bitt sader but I think she is doing her best and Henry is helping her a lot" Mike said.