Who's the father?

Sorry guys again Ik u must hate me but yas, I'm having some problems writing this fic, so it will end soon.  

Btw it's once day!!! BABY BOOM !!!!!!!!!!!! If they aren't talking about Regina, then I'm done, I guess I'll be tweeting from my grave tonight.

Hope u like it.

                                                                                           xxx

It had been 2 weeks since the queens of darkness and the dark one were back in town, Regina was worried, they had talked to her saying that if she didn't help them the author they would take her little baby and Henry from her,  but she couldn't help them, she was a heroe now, shw was trying to change and she wanted to find the author as bad as they did, but not by ruining other peoples lifes, so she said no.

After that day no one else saw them again and everyone in town was getting worried, and regina, well she wasn't an exception, she knew they would come back and she had to be ready.

But it was hard for her all she wanted was to be in Robins arms but he wasn't here.

"Hey baby" she said looking at her belly, she was lying on her bed looking at the sealling.

"I miss ur daddy, he loves u so much" she was now two months pregnant and still no signs of Robin.

She started crying, she was ad and she didn't think she could do this without him, she was so alone just like always. Henry was spendind the week with Emma in the pirates boat, 'cause their relantionship was so much better now and MM and David were having some alone time with Neal so she remembered Mike.

"Hey, wanna come by the house" they were best friends, well Robin used to be her best friend but now he was more than that, and her friendship with Mike was great he was helping her a big deal.

"course G, do u want me to take lunch from granny's?" 

"Yes, thank u :)"  ten minuts after he was knocking at her door.

"Coming....." she said walking down the stairs. she opened the door to find him waiting not only with their lunch but also with a flower.

"Here it is this beautiful flower to a beautiful flower! Mike said handing her the flower he had bough her.

"Well someone is happy today" she said smiling at him and saying thanks.

"Well, are u going to let me in or u just wanted me here to bough u lunch?'" he said smirking.

"Come in, pain in the ass"  she said mocking him.

He helped her put the table for the two of them and they lunch, always laughting and messing with eatch other, that was the good thing about Mike, he could always make her smile and he was really helping her now that she didn't had Robin, he had always been there for her and that's partilly why they were this close.

He cleaned the table and the dishes for her and then he walked to her and sat on the couch huging her.

"You know, I really miss him" she said with tears in her eyes, looking up at him.

"I know G, but he'll come back, he loves u very much and he´ll come back to you, to us" she said grabing her chin and looking straight into her teary eyes.

"I feel guilty, I always said this was Robin's baby, but what if.." she couldn't finished, he cutt her.

"Regina"

"I know, I know Mike, I'm sorry I was just thinking I'm two months now and it was all so closed" she said letting a tear fall, It wasn't that she didn't wanted Mike to be her baby's father, but he was her best friend and she was in love with Robin, she wanted to have a baby with Robin.