"Yah! Park Jimin, are you deaf? Wait! Are you ignoring my words? Is this the revenge for not talking to you all these days? Are you being a kid now?", she kept blabbering and I placed an index finger on her lips shushing her. My ears are bleeding because of her meaningless questions

"Can't you be quiet for a second?", I asked and she twitched her lips in irritation. I laughed at that. She is behaving like a kid.

"Then tell me where you are taking me. I can't sustain my curiosity", she pouted and spoke. I pinched her nose and she frowned. She looks really funny with that face.

"Surprise", I winked at her and she walked ahead of me shooting angry glares at me. Her braid was hanging on her back and I can't take my eyes off her hair. I walked to her and spoke about what she had missed in the school.

"So, you are saying that alien asked about me?", she asked and I nodded. Taehyung was also curious about what had happened to Yuri and I just informed him that she was fine. I didn't tell him that we were hanging out or else he would make sure to eat the flesh out of me that I didn't call him.

"Yeah! He did", I answered and she let out a small smile.

"I will meet him tomorrow and tease him about it", she spoke with an evil grin and I just shook my head in disbelief. They always try to fight like kids in their second grade. Put them together in one room, they will make you write the spelling of HELL in caps, not to forget.

"Oh My God! Why didn't you tell me that you are taking to an amusement park?", she spoke with excitement beaming in her face. She just  to the entrance completely ignoring me.

"Yah! Don't tell me it's your first time being to an amusement park", I shouted walking to her. She was just smiling and I paid for the tickets.

"I have never been to one Jimin", she spoke with the smile plastered on her face and I could clearly notice the pain behind the smile.

"Are you okay Yuri?", I was concerned. She looked at me and gave out a smile.

"Now that you have brought me here, I am very much happy", she linked her arms with mine and started walking dragging me along. A different sensation hit through me when she linked her arms. A feeling which I have never felt before.

"Ferris Wheel", she yelled and I looked at the giant Ferris wheel. People were screaming their lung out and I felt scared. I am very much scared of the heights and adventure rides. Just to make her happy, I got her here. Now, I am feeling goosebumps when she showed me them. I will die now if she asks me to ride along with her.

"Jimin ah, I only saw them. I never boarded it. Let's go together", she dragged me and even before I could speak something, she bought the tickets.

"Yuri ah, I am scared", I expressed my fear and she looked at me for a second. And then she burst into fits of laughter.

"I would love to see your face when we ride on that", she giggled and I know I am stuck. Only God could save me from dying out of fear. We boarded the basket and my hands were trembling in fear

As we got seated in the basket, I could see her laughing at me and even took my pictures. Here, I am dying out of fear and this girl is taking my pictures so casually. She even asked me to pose for a selfie. Ugh! I wish I could get out of this.

The ride started and we are slowly moving upward. I held my heart as it could stop beating anytime soon. And the first rotation was slow, making me feel a little bit less nervous. As the speed increased, I couldn't hold it more.