~Chapter 14~

As we reached the team, they all cheered. The two of us laughed, they were goofs but we loved them. Yachi swiftly pulled me away from Suga, dragging me to Kiyoko.

"So?" The blonde's eyes were filled with stars as she questioned me.

"Don't pretend like you all weren't watching through the open window." I stated jabbing my thumb in the air towards the window of the room Suga and I exited, that was indeed open. 

The girls looked between each other, before the three of us laughed. I didn't really care, I was happy and that's all there was to it.

"WE ARE GOING HOME!" Hinata yelled as he zoomed past us, Kageyama chasing him and gaining speed. It would be a shame if someone were to trip them at that speed. . . 

"You joining us, the boys, or your beloved soulmate." Kiyoko teased poking at my sides.

I jumped away flustered. "Sh-shut up!"

The girls giggled as they walked towards Kiyoko's car. I sighed and cautiously looked at Suga, he was leaning against his own car looking at me with a patient smile. 

"You coming or what?" Suga called out. I laughed and hurriedly made my way over. "Ladies first..." He bowed as he opened the passenger door. 

"Why thank you!" I said playing along. I sat down in the leather seat and pulled the seat-belt across. Suga made his way around the car and placed himself at the drivers seat. Turning on the engine and followed the others back in the direction of home.

"You can find something to listen to you know?" Suga said to me without taking his eyes off the road. I hummed and immediately switched through the stations, boring people talking about this and that but then a song started playing and I instantly recognised it.

[a/n: it's English so you understand. Go listen to the Japanese version above and vibe!!]

"The seaweed is always greener
In somebody else's lake 
You dream about going up there
But that is a big mistake."

I was singing and vibing, totally forgetting that Sugawa- Koushi, was also here. 

"Just look at the world around you
Right here on the ocean floor
Such wonderful things around you
What more is you looking for?"

I continued to enjoy myself, not noticing that Suga was smiling and about to sing along.

"Under the sea!" I looked towards Suga in shock, he was such a good singer. I smiled as I watched him enjoy himself singing along. Bu then he stopped.

"Aw, why'd you stop?" I whined, his voice was amazing.

"Because you did." I chuckled, still focused on the road.

"I stopped because I was admiring you, you dork!" I giggled, lightly pushing his thigh. 

"I'M the dork?" He asked, exaggerating the 'i'm' and glancing at me for a moment before going back to the road.

"Fine, we're both dorks." I laugh. 

"We got no troubles. Life is the bubbles!" Suga went back to singing, having fun again.

"Under the sea!" I yelled, laughing at our childish behaviour. But it was fine, because in that moment we were ourselves not having a care in the world. 

"Since life is sweet here" Suga started the next verse.

"We got the beat here." I started to tap on the dashboard.

"Naturally" Suga joined by tapping the steering wheel.

"Even the sturgeon an' the ray"

"They get the urge 'n' start to play"

"We got the spirit" I smiled, this was nice, fun.

"You got to hear it"

"Under the sea!! We sang together.

We laughed, having a breather from singing, even though t was half way through the song. I smiled to myself, Suga was more perfect than I thought.

"I love you." I mumbled.

"I know." He smiled, the car stopped as we were at a red light. Suga tapped my shoulder, making me turn to face him. He lightly kissed me, his lips soft and perfectly fitting against mine. Suga pulled away as the light turned green.

I giggled, this boy was something else.