Chapter 9~

"Of course!" 

The two of us stayed hugging on his bed for a while before he finally pulled away. I had to pretend like I didn't miss the warmth of his body pressed against mine, then not think about dirty thoughts.

"Hey, doesn't the sleepover start tomorrow night?" Suga said wiping away the rest of his tears.

"Uh- yeah actually I think it is after school tomorrow."  I smiled. "And if you want, we can keep this emotional moment between us." I understood the stereotypes held against boys, like the 'boys don't cry' because some guys get really embarrassed about it; and I don't want Suga to feel that way.

"Yeah, I would like that..." Suga said sleepily. "I think all that crying made me tired." He laughed rubbing his eyes and yawning. I giggled at how cute he looked, I wish I took a photo to saviour the memory.

"Do you wanna have a nap?" I asked cheekily.

"Only if you stay here with me." He said confidently. At that moment I lost all confidence I had, Suga laughed and pulled me down to him. We laid there facing each other, Suga's arm's around my waist once again. I could feel the heat rise up to my cheeks as he pulled me close, making my head rest against his chest. We stayed like that, long enough for me to listen to his heart beat slow down and his breathing become steady.

I smiled to myself knowing I'm close enough friends with Suga to see this vulnerable side of him. I figured I could use some rest myself so I wrapped my own arms around him as he was a giant teddy bear and closed my eyes. I fell asleep to the sound of a adorable and sleeping Suga. 

~~

I woke up to Suga shuffling in the bed slightly. I yawned gaining attention of the male.

"Sorry, did I wake you?" He whispered lightly.

"Yeah but it's okay. What time is it?" I replied as I looked outside, noticing that the sun is still up, maybe late afternoon.

"2-ish" Suga groaned, removing his arms from my waist to rub the sleep out of his eyes. I hummed and cuddled closer to the warmth of his body. "Comfy?" He asked laughing at my own vulnerability.

"Yep" I mumbled and joined in his little fit of giggles. Our laughter was cut short by the interruption of our stomachs growling. "Uh- food?" I asked looking up at Suga who had some serious bed hair. 

Sugawara got himself off the bed and helped me up, I reluctantly left the bed and went downstairs to the kitchen with him. I sat on the chairs that line up to the island bench and watched as Suga made his way into the fridge.

"Is spicy mapo tofu okay?" Suga asked pulling out a large container from the top shelf of the fridge.

"How spicy is it?" I asked, I wasn't the best with spicy foods.

"Super spicy?" 

"I'll give it a go." I shrugged, how bad could it be? Suga plated wnough for two and poured a glass of milk and gave it to me.

"You're going to need that then." He laughed. I looked at him confused before picking up the chopsticks and placing the tofu in my mouth. I instantly tasted the extreme spice flavour, I looked over at Suga who wasn't even struggling to down the spicy mapo tofu. I swallowed and desperately needed the milk, but in spite of Suga I had a second bite.

Other than the extreme spice, it tasted really nice. All I had to do was ignore the heat. After the fourth bite, I had gotten use to the taste. I looked over at Suga who was already finished and was watching me amused.

"Well, you beat the volleyball team when it comes to super spice flavours." He laughed. I swallowed the final mouthful and looked at him smiling, admiring his beauty. I grabbed the glass of milk and sculled it, washing away the spice in my mouth. I placed the empty glass down and turned my attention back to Suga.

"Still not good with spices though" I admitted, I have a very low tolerance for spicy food, but for him...

"I'm impressed though." Suga mentioned as he picked up the dirty dishes and placed them into the dishwasher and the chopsticks in the sink. 

"Thanks for the food and the compliment" I smiled carried by a giggle. 

"Anything for you." Suga remarked, I looked at him, his back was turned to me. I couldn't tell if he meant that or was just joking around like we normally do. I tried to push down the fact I was blushing when he turned back to me. "What do you want to do now?" He asked innocently. 

"I don't know..." 

"What about if we ask questions and get to know each other a bit more?" Suga suggested, I nodded not hating the idea. "I'll go first. Do you like anyone?" he asked, I made eye contact with him, his mischievous smile returning to his face, I hated this game.