Chapter 18: Pacific Pure Water? You got to try some.

Start from the beginning

      "Kaisa... Maybe you shouldn't be saying all of this around... Here?" Malseania told her, but I could only look in wonder.  What did that girl know about anything we spoke about.

     "Just forget all of it," Kaisa muttered and didn't say much afterwards.

      "Are you both alright?" Melody asked in concern.   I noticed next to her was Seivon.  He was silent and seemed down.  I wonder if he was okay. 
     He would occasionally plaster a fake smile to Malseania, but that was it.  Besides it was fake, but I doubt she or anyone for that matter could tell.

     I took a sip of the water by flicking my finger allowing the water to move into my mouth without touching my skin. It was the water I always had with me for emergencies. Pacific Pure Water.
     Brought to you by the Pacifican Kimoshei Princess™️

       "Careful someone might bump the table, Mira.  You don't know what will happen." Kaisa gestures to the water I was drinking.  I was very confused why she was talking to me after a that.

      I decided to pretend nothing has happened until we were elsewhere, "This one is different.  Better than any water you drink anyways." I spinned the cap with my fingers showing them.

        "I always liked Aquafina©, but I never heard of that brand." Melody glanced at the water bottle.  "But at least it isn't Desani©.  People who like that brand are crazy." She looks in Ashton's direction who grins sheepishly.

        "It's not a brand it is just Pacific pure water from the ocean." I began explaining with my hands.  "It is ocean water with salt being the only difference.  I know someone that takes the salt out by....." I trailed off.
       I was bluffing, but I didn't care.  They don't need to know how I would just get water without salt in it.  Well the only reason it didn't have salt was humanics would see me drinking salt.

      "Pacific Pure Water?" Seivon muttered looking up.

         "You got to try some." I encouraged all of them, "Brought to you by Pacifican Islands." I told him.
           Seivon always brings a smile to my face.  He does brighten up my day, but when he is upset he makes me down.

            "More like the New Zealand islands."  Melody added.  Ah the country we are now in.

         "Nah I think it should be called the Ashton Islands." We all laughed at his stupidity.

        The conversation changed with Melody talking about some romantic book she is obsessed with. Apparently she finished it a week ago and can't get it out of her head. 
        "Did you dye your hair?" I turned to face Malseania who looked speechless.  I guess she forgot some seaweed and other partials in her hair.  But my, doesn't she look stunning?

        "My hair?  You mean being purple?  You're one to talk.  Your hair is the same color, unless..." She trailed off, "You're trying to copy me?!"
       My hair is VIOLET not purple... How many times do I have to say it?  A bit of a pet peeve of mine, but alas of course Malseania turned it back to me.

        "No it's not that...... it just looks a bit green.  It's nice..." I trailed off.  "And my hair is VIOLET!  V I O L E T!  Not purple, violet.   There is a difference.". I crossed my arms.

    "Violet you say?" Mel raised her eyebrow.

      "Green?  Wait-what?!" Malseania took her phone out and saw her reflection and that was when she realized what I said was true.
      She opened her eyes wide.  "I must've not get all of it out..."  The rest of the table turned to Malseania in confusion.  She looked embarrassed by the fact they all started to notice it.