Gato raised his brows and smiled.
"I think I know where you're going with this."

The two of them looked at each other and said at the same time:
"Beach party!"

After the group had already gone to the beach, Soana was exiting the beach house in the under-layer of her water tribe outfit.

She tucked a piece of her hair behind her ear as she began heading towards the path that led to the shore. Right when she was about there, she ran into Zuko.

The prince stood in the middle of the path with crossed arms and a sour face, staring at the princess.

She rolled her eyes.
"What crawled up your butt?"

She swore his face couldn't get anymore tense.
"You guys are acting so cool about this. How could you be so calm when the comet is just three days away?"

"It's called breathing techniques, Zuko. Maybe you should try them. Besides, I have faith in Aang. Maybe you should too."

She then moved past him, making the prince turned and letting his eyes gaze at the back of her hair that swayed perfectly as she walked.

The princess grinned joyously, seeing the group having the time of their lives during this stressful week.

Katara was surfing the water, Sokka and Gato were making a giant sand blob as Suki was next to them, trying get a tan. Aang and Toph were making sand sculptures and having a friendly competition, making Soana's heart leap with excitement.

"About time you joined us!" Gato chuckled, carrying two buckets of water over to a sand sculpture Sokka was making.

"Sorry, I wanted to practice my bending before I had any fun. Besides, I'm late cause Zuko was getting his panties in a twist about Sozin's Comet." She rolled her eyes.

"You know Aang's waiting until after the comet to fight the Fire Lord, right?" Gato put his hands on his slim waist.

Soana hummed shortly.
"I don't blame him." She trailed off as she got a full view of Sokka's sculpture.
"What's that suppose to be?"

Sokka groaned.
"It's Suki!"

Soana snorted as Gato shook his head, rolling his eyes.
"He's not much of an artist, but it's best just to encourage him."

"Gotcha."

Gato then clapped for Sokka as the princess stifled a laugh.

Suki, who was laying on a towel nearby, giggled.
"I think it's sweet."

Sokka then dashed to his girlfriend and gave her a loving hug for the only compliment that really mattered.

"Hey!" Soana heard a soft voice say.

The princess turned to see Aang sitting on a sand sculpture of Appa.
"No way, Aang!" She awed. "Did you make this?"

"Yeah! Toph made Ba Sing Se, and she even made small versions of the Earth King and his pet! It's awesome!"

The airbender then paused himself as she saw Sokka's sand blob explode into nothing but silt. Soana turned, as she heard Gato and Toph groaned, getting sand in their faces.