Chapter 42: Ice and Sand

Start from the beginning

"Don't make me laugh! You, the so-called weapon, would risk your very existence protecting someone like this nuisance? You would use what little chakra you have left for the sake of a friend? Quite a choice. And it's what will lead you to your downfall!!" The ninja yelled as metal shot out of the ground around Gaara, forming a cage around him.

"Gaara!" Hana yelled as the ninja cackled.

"Now that I've captured you, the plan is complete." The ninja laughed as Hana stood, her ice melting with Gaara's sand around Naruto.

"At last! I will have shukaku's chakra!" The man cackled as Gaara glared at him.

"What did you say?" Gaara questioned as the man smiled menacingly.

"It's what we've been after his whole time. Go ahead Gaara, unleash the force of Shukaku, so that I can be infused with its chakra." The man said through the small space in the metal as Naruto ran forward.

"Gaara! Don't worry, I'm coming!" Naruto yelled as Hana smiled.

"Same here, Gaara!" Hana yelled as they both ran toward the large metal cage.

"Naruto! Hana!" Gaara yelled but the metal closed on him, Gaara quickly throwing out the rope javelin towards Matsuri.

Gaara quickly started his third eye jutsu, watching Naruto and Hana.

Hana and Naruto watched as the man did some hand signs, before the metal cage was overflowing with chakra.

Gaara fell to his knees, grabbing his head as he groaned.

Gaara screamed as a coffin fell in front of the man, him suddenly disappearing.

A man walked out of the coffin, laughing as he joined with the weapons.

Hana gritted her teeth as she sprinted forward, blocking the puppet swords as she shot ice at the man, the frost quickly wrapping around him.

Suddenly, the ice melted off of the man, who laughed hysterically as Hana panted.

"Such foolishness." The man said as Naruto and Hana both jumped onto the metal cage, both trying to pry it open.

"Come on!" Naruto yelled.

"Dammit!" Hana yelled as she stopped, putting her face towards the metal. "Don't give up Gaara! Just listen to my voice! Don't give up! We're going to save you! Come on Gaara! Gaara!"

Gaara was slowly turning into Shukaku, yelling out in pain as his third eye watched Hana and Naruto.

"Hana...naruto." Gaara groaned as Hana growled.

"This little game was fun, but it's time to end this." The man said as he shot fire at Hana and Naruto.

Hana put her hands up, ice forming as her back pressed against the metal, the fire heavy as Naruto jumped behind the metal, escaping the fire.

"Your ice jutsu is annoying." The man said as he blasted wind at Hana, who growled in annoyance.

Hana jumped towards the man, dodging the swords as she wend for a punch, but was thrown backwards into the rocks of the canyon.

The wind blew Naruto back too, slicing him and Hana as he slammed into her.

Hana weakly put her hands together, ice traveling underground as it went under the metal cage.

Hana's ice formed a dome around Gaara, Hana pushing more and more chakra into it as Gaara's chakra was cut off from the man.

Hana gritted her teeth as the man growled in annoyance.

"You cut off the chakra connection!? You nuisance!" The man yelled as Hana smirked.

One of the snake swords slammed into Hana, directly into her chest as she screamed in pain.

Her wound fully reopened as her arms dropped to her sides, Hana coughing up blood as her ice melted.

Gaara screamed as the man stole more of shukaku's chakra, Naruto shakily standing.

Hana growled as her hair started to turn white, her hand clenching over her chest as she stood up, her teeth clenched tightly as she smiled menacingly.

"Hana!" Naruto said in surprise as he stared at her hair, the Snow White over taking her bright red.

"Ahh, Hana! What a predicament you got in! Well, this should be fun! Hana finally gets to use my power!" Tuka's voice sounded as everyone stared in surprise.

"What!? What happened to that boy!?" The man yelled in surprise as fire swirled around Hana's feet.

"The hell you call me, bitch!? I'll have you know, Hana is a girl! Well Ruka, I think it's time I show my powers for once!" Tuka cackled as Hana's fists swirled with fire, her wound closing as Tuka cackled.

"W-what is this chakra!? It's so...it's so nauseating! It's so full of hate and disgust!" The man yelled as Naruto stared in surprise at Hana.

"You dare mess with Hana's friends, and you'll get a piece of Tuka! The power of the sun is in my hands now, bitch!!" Tuka cackled as Naruto smirked.

"We're taking you down!" Naruto exclaimed with determination as the man frowned at them.

Hana shot forward, flames surrounding her as she went in to attack, but shukaku's hand slammed from the metal cage, knocking Hana down.

Shukaku had over taken half of Gaara, as he groaned in pain.

Temari and Shikamaru landed a ways away, as Hana stood.

Shikamaru and Temari stare at Gaara, but then at Hana.

"The fuck, Shukaku! I was about to beat his ass! Ugh, you humans are just too much!" Tuka yelled as Hinata, Sakura, Kankuro, Choji, and Ino land behind Temari and Shikamaru.

"Is that, Hana!?" Temari questioned as Tuka turned to them.

"Sup! I'm Tuka bitches!!! The better power half of Hana! Go help that Naruto kid, I've got this ugly dead guy!" Tuka yelled as they all stared in confusion.

Sakura started to heal Naruto as everyone tried to devise a plan.

Gaara slowly started to over take Shukaku, going back to normal as Tuka yelled.

"Crap! Dammit Hana let me out! No!" Tuka yelled as Hana's hair went back to red, her falling backwards to the ground as she groaned.

"Hana!" Naruto shouted as she groans.

"Gaara is turning back to normal!" Temari yelled as Gaara started to fight again, Hana laying on the ground behind him.

"Sand tsunami!" Gaara yelled as sand slammed down everywhere, everyone jumping back as Gaara rised above, quickly grabbing Hana as the sand knocks down everything in its path.

The man rose out of the sand however, draining Gaara and Hana's chakra as he smirked.

Gaara formed a sand spike in his hand, throwing it directly into the mans Armor.

The Armor cracked as it fell to the ground, the man falling down to the ground as Gaara's sand pulled him under.

"Giant sand burial!"

"Ice of the Arctic Desert burial!" Hana yelled as Gaara looked at her, Hana gritting her teeth as she crushed the man under the sand.

Hana and Gaara smiled at each other, before they both fell to the ground, everyone running over to them.

"I'll always be your friend Gaara, and help you, no matter what."

(A/N:) hope you enjoyed this long chapter! Have a great dayyyyy! :D