Not So Perfect Life

"When I first met you, I found you scary. You scared the hell out of me. But when I realised that I had a chance with you, that was the scariest moment of my life.."

The high school of St. John's buzzed as the swarm of students went inside the school. It was the beginning of a new session, the last year for the seniors before they gradupp444
Zach Davey, one of the most popular hot jocks of St. John's, walked up the hallway and everyone stopped to stare at the athlete stars of St. John's. Zach Davey, along with Dominic Oliver and Nick Andrews, were the star athletes of St. John's. Well, there was someone else too, who was the main attraction of the school. He was currently missing.

"Where the hell is he ?" exclaimed Nick, in his heavy American accent.

"Well, I don't know. What I know, is that he is late !" said Dominic as he wore his signature black jacket.

"It's him. The entry has to be unique and typical bad boy style. You know him, guys. We are getting late. Let's go to class now. " said Zach, as he knew something was going to happen.

They entered the classroom. Mr. Newman, the Geography teacher, entered the class soon enough. Zach, Dominic and Nick sat together as usual, in the popular boys' seat.

"So students. Welcome to another semester of St. John's. This is your last year here. So I suggest-" started Mr. Newman.

Suddenly, there was a sound of a car zooming in the big lawn of St. John's. All the people had an expression of curiosity and excitement. Most of them knew who it was. Zach gave a knowing look to his two best friends.

"Of course. It's Hayes. The entry has to be dramatic. " said Nick, as he shook his head.

All of them went outside, completely ignoring the cries of Mr. Newman.

When they reached outside, they saw a car. A Bugatti La Voiture Noire car. It was blood red in colour. It was super attractive and amazing. And in it, sat St. John's College's biggest playboy.

He drove the car around the campus and came back on the lawn. When he drove back in front of the school, Principal Hayes was standing with all the teachers and students.

"This behavior is unacceptable Mr. Hayes ! And this is the first day of your last year at St. John's ! Behavior is madatory ! I won't tolerate your nonsense any-" said Principal Hayes angrily.

"Dad. I get it. It's the last year. I wanted to make it memorable." said the boy, shaking his head casually, as he flashed a boyish smirk at the girls standing near his father.

Principal Hayes sighed heavily. He couldn't be angry at his son. He knew how he was.

"Just..try to be out of trouble this year, okay ?" said Principal Hayes as he looked at his son with a defeated expression.

"Got it." said the boy as he gave a salute to his dad.

His dad and all the teachers went back to their classes.

"That was awesome !" exclaimed Zach.

"Yeah, everyone was literally gawking at your car. It's the most expensive one till date. Why the heck are you so rich ?!" said Nick.

"Oh come on. We all are rich. But, he shows it off in style. Real cool move bro. Real smooth." said Dominic patting the boy's back.

"I know." said the boy as he winked to a group of girls staring at him which made them melt. The three other boys laughed at this.

This boy. This guy, was none other than, the one and only, Shawn Hayes. He was known for his amazing skills in sports, music, studies and of course, girls. He was the official heartbreaker of St. John's. Playboy extraordinaire. With devilishly handsome looks, lethal charm, the body of a God and the brains of a genius, this Hayes guy was the attraction of everyone. But everyone has their flaws. Even he does. With exceptional arrogance, ego and jerk attitude, he was the most popular guy in St. John's. Well, not only in St. John's but also in the city.