𝓽.wenty eight

bakugou nudged and nudged on his pillow as he tries to search for its comfortable side, yet he can't seem to find it

bakugou nudged and nudged on his pillow as he tries to search for its comfortable side, yet he can't seem to find it. the softness of his cushion was gone and replaced by a much more smoother and softer material, yet instead of being comfortable, it was unsettling for him. why does it feel like his pillow has split into two, anyway?

"for fucks sake." bakugou growls as he repositioned his physique, but as soon as he realized what was happening at the moment, he jolted up and nearly fell out of the bed, if it weren't for (y/n) saving him.

"i swear to god, katsuki." the (h/c)nette sighed in annoyance as she pulled him up and as soon as the ash blonde was put to a proper sitting position, her attention averted back to her phone that displayed the film she was watching.

meanwhile, bakugou just sat there, wide-eyed as he stared at her unbothered figure. what was she doing in his room? why was she there in the first place? the female seemed to have noticed his reaction, so she heaved out a sigh and shut her phone down before facing him. "if you think i intruded your room, then you're wrong. this is all mina's doing, so don't blame me about it." she explains and turned her head elsewhere to avoid his gaze.

with her words finally sinking in his head, he sighed as well and leaned his back on the wall, sitting a few centimeters away from her. he was embarrassed. he could've been happy if it weren't for their current situation. just being with her this close caused him to fight the urge to lower his pride and pull her into the tightest hug, but with her remarks, he thought that it wasn't the right time to do so.

both stayed quiet for a few minutes and only the female's mobile device was the one which was emitting sounds. the ash blonde just had his head looking forward as he stared at nothing in particular while the (h/c)nette kept watching in full volume. she didn't want the atmosphere to become awkward, so it's the least she can do.

"(y/n)." bakugou called out with his head lowered as he intertwined his fingers together. his heart was beating rapidly and thumping loudly. he was longing for her presence and her way of expressing affection towards him. it hasn't been long since their confrontation, but those days without even giving her a single glance caused him to miss her. he missed her. badly.

turning her phone off once again, she set it aside and replied, "hm?"

"you're really serious about what you told me the other night, right?" he asked with a low but gentle tone, which surprised the female, but that wasn't enough for her to forgive him.

"yeah and what about it?" she asked back as a reply, but no answer was heard from the latter. he just kept silent as his lips were now pursed to a thin line.

after that, they fell into another defeaning silence. it was unusual for them to feel this kind of discomfort when they're together, especially for her. the words he said are still vivid inside her mind and she can't just forgive him for that matter. as she said, she hates manipulative people.

"sou ka." bakugou said, nearly inaudible, which made (y/n) stare at him in shock.

"i'm sorry, you know, for saying all those things when i saw you with deku. it's unforgivable, i know, but it's my nature, you know? i hate it when someone b-better than me gets everything i want to have, especially when it comes... to you.c-can't you just love me for who and what i am, (y/n)?"

as he stammered with his own words, the ash blonde held onto his chest as he stared right back at her (e/c) hues, which took the (h/c)nette off guard. he was shedding tears. it was a rare sight, but upon seeing him cry, a sudden pang of pain attacked her heart. she even tried to wipe her eyes to see if the tears were true, and it was. the infamous bakugou katsuki was bawling his eyes out, not for why he was not the one secretly affiliated with all might, but because of her.

with another sigh escaping her lips, she planted a kiss on his temple before she pulled his head to her chest. "gomen ne, katsuki. you've been bottling up your feelings, haven't you? i'll take the fault on that." she softly murmured near his ear as she started to pat the back of his head as a sign of comfort and since their position was completely awkward, the ash blonde shifted her properly on his bed and cuddled with her with his head still buried on her chest as his muscular arms tightened around her physique.

"i like this side of yours, katsuki."
"shut the fuck up and just keep on cuddling me. i missed you."
"and i missed you, too."

NOTES ;

NOTES ;

happy 7k! ❤️‼️