𝓽.en

at last, the day has concluded with the students from class 1-a lazing around their dorms

at last, the day has concluded with the students from class 1-a lazing around their dorms. some played board games, some chatted, some had hang outs outside ua grounds with aizawa's permission, and some slept. however, one certain female seems to be missing in the midst of dinner, which is rather surprising for the others. she usually eats with everyone else, but as of now, she's nowhere to be seen.

"can someone please wake (y/n) up? she's missing a wonderful feast." kirishima and mina sighs as both of them sat down on their seats.

"yeah, sure." kaminari and mineta says simultaneously and attempted to run to the said female's dorm room, but were stopped by bakugou blasting them away.

"no usage of quirks in the middle of dinner, bakugou-kun!" iida scolds the ash blonde as he chopped the air like usual.

"come to think of it, i haven't seen (y/n)-chan right after breakfast. ribbit." asui butts in with her tounge poked out of his mouth. not gonna lie, it's very cute.

"did she go someplace else herself? darn. i knew i should've went with her when she left me in the karaoke room." mina whines, ruffling her hair.

"it's already getting pretty late, though. bakugou. since you're done with dinner, why don't you fetch (y/n)?" the bi color-haired male asks as he munches on his soba.

"don't order me around, half 'n' half! besides, she's a woman who has a powerful quirk she can emit from her hands. she can handle herself, for fuck's sake." bakugou replies before storming off once more to his room with his hands deeply tucked on his sweatpants' pockets, leaving his classmates alone.

as soon as he locked the door behind him, he heaved out a deep sigh before flashing a small smile, reaching for his phone by his bed.

"shit's about to go down." he whispers to himself before heading to his messaging app.

" he whispers to himself before heading to his messaging app

bakacchan
oi, you lazy bitch.
where the hell are you?
you missed dinner.
you rarely do.

lazy bitch
i'm fucking outside the campus,
you explosive brat.
can you not, like, message me
at times like this?
i'm in the middle of a quest.