𝓯.ifteen

(y/n) remained unusually distant towards her friends the next day

(y/n) remained unusually distant towards her friends the next day. normally, she would be causing a ruckus with her best friend, hanging out with any student available in class, heck, she even teases bakugou on a daily basis, but as for today, she only had her forehead in contact with her desk, sleeping soundly throughout their lunch break despite their classroom being filled with infuriating chatters and yells.

ashido often checks up on her, though, asking her if she wasn't limping her way to their classroom because of last night's occurrence to make sure she was a-okay rather than teasing her about the fact that her light-quirked friend is now catching feelings for the infamous bakugou katsuki. she would love to gossip with her friends about it, but that would be a bad move for the pink-skinned female, knowing that uttering even a single word about their conversation last night will get her obliterated into a pile of ashes.

in spite of ashido's situation, a pair of fiery orbs had been gazing upon (y/n)'s sleeping figure ever since she fell into deep slumber, caught in a daze because of how cute and small she looked while sleeping. how come he never saw this state before? wasn't he paying close attention to her more than anyone inside their class?

of course, he would occasionally avert his eyes away from (y/n) everytime someone disrupts his moment of peace, however, he did maintain on giving off a soft, calm voice rather than the usual raspy and loud one. he doesn't want to disturb her own time of tranquility, for he knows very well himself that she hates her beauty sleep having any sort of disturbance.

"dude, i know that you like (y/n) and all, but you're staring waaaaay too much." kirishima's voice interrupts bakugou's thoughts, making bakugou flinch in surprise as he tried to shot a retort back at his male friend, but he didn't want to scream oh-so loudly, so he pulled the redhead by his tie, leaning onto his face as a visible frown crept towards bakugou's lips.

"shut up before i shove some explosives up your ass, shitty hair." the ash blonde threatened with his brows knitted together. his feelings for the (h/c)nette are well-known among their small group, but according to bakugou, speaking about it is strictly prohibited. the remaining members of the group followed his one and only rule, but any of them (mainly kirishima) just can't help it when bakugou gives (y/n) an intent stare as his eyes were gleaming with love.

kirishima softly giggled towards bakugou's warning, patting the ash blonde's shoulder. the redhead had a smile plastered on his face, but it did seem sad, like as if he's trying to put up a happy face after losing something precious, but this expression immediately turned to a smirk, "are you really just going to keep on stealing glances towards (y/n)'s direction, bakugou? that's not very manly of you."

bakugou clicked his tounge as he gripped on kirishima's tie tighter, gritting his teeth together in annoyance as his lips curved into a smug grin, speaking in response, "just watch me make her mine so your complaining will come to an end, shitty hair."

"