𝓽.wenty five

"ugh

"ugh. my whole body hurts so much." the ash blonde gruffly groaned while his face was deeply buried on his pillow, creating muffled noises to try and ease the pain he felt. he was resting in his dorm room, laying flat on his face on his soft cushions due to the unimaginably exhausting day he just had. their classes has ended like any other, but as soon as he got out of their classroom, his head started to throb in pain, for he didn't get to sleep well last night.

after their classes, his extra training with kirishima and (y/n) occurred and was kept on going for a good 4 hours, meaning it was already night on their end. in conclusion, he's both physically and mentally tired. all he can think about at the very moment is to sleep, but his aching muscles seems to have opposed his own decision, keeping him awake.

"ah, whatever. this shit sucks." bakugou scoffs to himself in annoyance and sweeped himself up to his feet before heading out of his room to fetch a can of soda and pay the girl he loves a visit.

in a matter of days, she became his very own happy pill that can cheer him up every single time he's not in his right state of mind. his very own teddy bear that he can hug at any time of the day. his very own source of energy and happiness. he couldn't ask for a better companion than her. she became his everything in a snap.

as the ash blonde reached the common room, he was greeted by his small circle of friends who were completely in their own world, but they regained their awareness once bakugou arrived. "hey, dude! weren't you supposed to be sleeping?" kirishima instantly asks as soon as he laid his eyes on his explosion-quirked friend.

"i was thirsty, damn shitty hair." bakugou replied and rolled his eyes in annoyance, but despite his response, he didn't proceeded his way to the kitchen to fetch his desired drink. instead, his eyes started to roam around the area, looking for a certain (h/c)nette, yet she was nowhere to be seen, which made bakugou click his tounge. of course she'd be sleeping. what did i expect?

but then, his thoughts were interrupted once sero started to talk, yet in a teasing manner. "pft. your actions are backfiring on your words. if you're looking for (y/n), then she's by the entrance. you're welcome."

growling, bakugou muttered a small thanks before heading in front of the entrance door and slightly opening it, peeking to see what exactly was (y/n) doing at the very moment. "hey, doll. what are you–"

his eyes widened at the sight of (y/n) and midoriya together , his teeth clenching together in anger. he only wanted some hugs and kisses for the night, but seeing how her head was rested on the green-haired male's shoulder wiped all of his desires away from his system. all he felt was nothing but rage.

both turned their heads to the door to see who it was, and when midoriya saw how bakugou was glaring right towards his soul, he backed away. "k-kacchan! it's not what you think! w-w-we were just admiring the stars!" he stammered with his words as his face flashed a panicked expression, but bakugou didn't care about his petty excuses. he immediately charged towards midoriya as explosions started to emit from his palms, but before he can even land a punch on the latter, (y/n) immediately intervened the fight, causing bakugou to halt abruptly, for he didn't want to hurt the female.

"we were just stargazing, katsuki. ease up." (y/n) sternly said with a blank expression plastered on her features. she knew the two's relationship together very well since bakugou tends to open up to her once in a while, and this a very dangerous situation for them to argue. she could feel the heat on bakugou's physique. he was flaming in anger. normally, she would provoke him more, but it's a bad move to do so. besides, she didn't want a brawl between the two to occur.

"how can i ease up when my girl's with the guy i hate!? why do you have to be stargazing with him instead of me, (y/n)? you're mine and mine alone! no one other than me can lay a single finger on you!"

the (h/c)nette was startled by his words, for she never thought that he could say such things when he himself is hostile towards everyone. tch. however, in spite of the shock that came to her, she was certain. she had enough of the ash blonde's nonsense and in a split second, the palm of (y/n)'s hand landed on bakugou's cheek with a loud smack produced because of the action.

this time, it was the males' turn to be surprised, but instead of worrying about their current state, she walked back to the entrance door, stopping on her steps to say a few things before heading back. "let me remind you a few things, bakugou."

without giving them a glance, she continued. "i don't belong to anyone else. you're not my boyfriend. i am my own person. oh, and i hate manipulative people. if you can't fix that attitude of yours, then you better get rid of your feelings, because i don't want a boyfriend who'll take my freedom away."

and with that, she went inside the building and shut the door behind her close. her face was completely blank. her eyes were lifeless while her hands were in contact with the door, yet despite how empty she looked, her heart was beating rapidly, both in anger and sorrow. she thought that she might have changed his short-temperedness, but she was wrong. why are you like this, katsuki?

 why are you like this, katsuki?

NOTES ;

a pinch of angst 'cause idk what to write
anymore. tysm for 5k, sweethearts! ❤️‼️
y'all are the best. 🥺 anw, lame promotion
again but please give my new kirishima ff
entitled "tears" a read : (( not forcing you to
do so, but it would be very much appreciated
if you did! tysm!

 🥺 anw, lame promotion again but please give my new kirishima ff entitled "tears" a read : (( not forcing you to do so, but it would be very much appreciated if you did! tysm!