𝓽.hirteen

(y/n) tried everything

(y/n) tried everything. she tried to drink some fresh, hot milk. she tried to listen to sorrowful ballads. she even tried rocking herself to sleep. however, nothing seems to work.

"ugh. this is so annoying." she groans, clicking her tounge as she stood up straight on her fluffy bed, her back leaning against the wall. she was tired. extremely tired, but in her case, she just can't get to sleep.

(y/n) being unable to fall into deep slumber is something very peculiar since she sleeps all the time. why was she experiencing such an inconvenience when she herself can knock herself out as soon as her body makes contact with her soft cushions?

as a sigh escaped her lips, she checked the time with her alarm clock. the device displayed 1:23 am. she should be asleep at this hour, but something kept on bothering her mind.

"mina's probably asleep, so it's a bad idea to ask for her help." the (h/c)nette mutters under her breath as she rested two of her fingers below her chin, thinking of a possible way to catch some sleep.

just then, a thought came in her head. this thought made her grin in excitement as she deliberately bounced on her bed, her phone resting on her soft, delicate palms as she waited for a certain caller who would ruin her every fucking night. however, she realized something after a few minutes of waiting. bakugou's asleep.

(y/n) frowned unconsciously before sitting on her bed with her eyes still glued to her mobile device. she wasn't sure, but she believes that the phone will probably ring after a few.

she waited, and waited, and waited, but not even a single message came up on her screen. her own actions made her scoff in disbelief as she turned her phone around.

"what am i doing?" she asks to herself as she stood up from her sitting position, making her way to her room's balcony to gaze upon the beautiful sky that illuminated the night. it was pretty. it was filled with beautiful, gleaming stars while the moon stood out the most, emitting a bright light. it was one of the best sights she had ever laid her eyes upon, but either way, even this kind of scenery doesn't clear her mind up.

scoffing once more, she leaned on the railings with her eyes staring up above, raising her left hand to absorb some light from the sky and as soon as she got enough, she opened her palm, only to be greeted by small particles of light roaming by her hand. her sudden usage of her quirk made her smile, speaking to herself, "why did i let myself be dragged into this when i knew all along that i was just an option to pick when one's out of choices?"

 her sudden usage of her quirk made her smile, speaking to herself, "why did i let myself be dragged into this when i knew all along that i was just an option to pick when one's out of choices?"