𝓽.hree

first off, let's just say that (y/n)'s mood is above the clouds as for today

first off, let's just say that (y/n)'s mood is above the clouds as for today. despite the disturbance that happened last night, she slept really, really well and woke up on top shape. she sure is ready to start the day energetically.

"good morning." (y/n) greets with a soft smile towards the class, her hands gripping on the straps of her backpack as she immediately caught a whiff of their classroom's pleasant aroma.

"good morning, (y/n)!" her best friend, ashido mina, greets back loudly before giving the latter a side hug. this action made (y/n) chuckle and pat her friends back, both making their way to their seats.

everyone seemed to be well today. all were talking about positive stuff. heck, even todoroki is smiling more than usual. however, as inaudible chatters filled the classroom, all went silent because of one single student entering the class.

"it's fucking early. shut the fuck up before i blast you all away." bakugou starts off with his usual expression– no. he seemed much more irritated than usual.

"are you sleep deprived again, man?" kirishima asks the male before patting his back to lighten up the atmosphere, however, bakugou didn't answer and just made his own way to his seat, grumpily sitting down as he slammed his head on his desk.

that's what you get for being such a fucking asshole. (y/n) thought, rolling her eyes as she rested her chin on the palm of her hand, giving the ash blonde a glance before mentally sticking her tounge towards him.

"is something up, (y/n)? did you and bakugou argue again?" ashido asks with her head slightly tilted to the side, which caught the attention of some of the students, mainly kirishima, kaminari, jirou, and sero.

these students, including the pink female, belongs to bakugou's small circle of tolerable people. as long as it's bakugou anyone's talking about, they're all ears, especially when it's (y/n).

"nah. why waste energy dealing with an angry pomeranian when you can just sleep?" she asks back as a response, emphasizing her nickname for the ash blonde to irritate him more.

"you wanna die, you lazy bitch!?" bakugou shouts in anger suddenly, which startled everyone in class, including the insulter, but what surprised them the most is that the said male suddenly ran up to the (e/c)-eyed female and grabbed her by the collar, forcing her to stand up.

did he do this to her before? of course not. it was a first. even (y/n) knows it herself.

"w-woah, dude, chill out." kirishima intervenes, trying to calm the angry male down as he struggles to separate the both of them. he seems to have noticed his friend's sudden change of mood because of sleep deprivation. if he's already a hothead when he gets enough sleep, he goes berserk when he doesn't.

"bakugou, put (y/n) down!" iida, their class rep, butts in as well, yet he kept a good distance away from the scene to not get his head blasted by the explosion-quirked male.

as bakugou heard those sentences, he produced a 'tch' sound before he let (y/n)'s collar go, heading back to his seat. this immediately surprised (y/n). of course, she knows very well herself that whoever tells him what to do, he'll retort back, but for her, this seemed like a big turn of events.

"ugh, i hate it when his anger issues strike. are you alright, (y/n)?" the pink female asks with concern written all over her voice. however, (y/n) eyes are locked on the ash blonde's figure, heaving out a deep sigh of relief for not getting a beatdown early in the morning.

"i'm fine. he's not, though."