𝓼.even

(y/n) sighed once again, her sighs getting deeper and deeper moment by moment

(y/n) sighed once again, her sighs getting deeper and deeper moment by moment. her phone screen displayed another set of credits rolling. her alarm clock read 4:13 am. she was sure, it's one of the days where insomnia strikes. though she has the ability to sleep at any hour, she just doesn't feel like it when something's in her mind.

eyes wide open with no sign of sleeplessness at all, she inhaled some air before standing up to open the lights and change the air conditioner's temperature from a freezing cold atmosphere to a comfortably warm one. her room was a mess. a bunch of bags of potato chips were scattered all over the floor and some crumbs on her sheets. a liter of soda is also seen by her pillow and a few drops were spilled on her sheets as well. in short, it was scruffy.

"this is why i hate it when i don't get to sleep at. night." she snaps and started to pick the bags one by one, putting them on a trash bag together with the soda's container.

in the middle of her general cleaning early in the morning, her phone buzzed, displaying the nickname 'bakacchan'. just the sight of the notification caused (y/n)'s cheeks to flash a light pink color. of course, the event that has occurred between them when they were fetching some snacks was still clear inside her mind.

either way, (y/n) let the broom on her hand go to reply to his message, even though she doesn't really want to.

bakacchan
are you fucking awake?
i saw your room lit up from
here.

lazy bitch
doesn't that answer your
question already?
dumb explosive brat.

bakacchan
yOU'RE DUMB!

lazy bitch
hai, hai. whatever, bakugou.

bakacchan
are you going to sleep?
not that i care, though.

lazy bitch
._.
i'm not, ig.

bakacchan
why?

lazy bitch
why are you even interested?

bakacchan
because i want to confirm if
it's really you who's replying
to my messages.
you're not (l/n), are you?

lazy bitch
lol. wtf, man?

bakacchan
(l/n) sleeps all the fucking time.
she's not you.

lazy bitch
i'm (l/n), you moron.
it's your fault why i can't catch
my sleep.

bakacchan
why the fuck is it my fault?

lazy bitch
oh shit.
⚠️ message delivery unsuccessful.

(y/n) groaned in annoyance as she realized what she just sent and before she can even let her mobile device go, it started ringing loudly.

bakacchan is asking
for a video call!

with another groan, she hesitantly answered the call and settled herself down on her now clean sheets, intentionally not showing bakugou her flustered face.

"(l/n)." bakugou starts, which caused the female to tense up as she heard his stern and rough voice twice in a row now.

"what do you want?" (y/n) managed to spit out despite her current situation, slightly showing her eye to the camera with her eyes furrowed.

as bakugou noticed her expression, he scoffed. he knew what was inside her mind, but he had no regrets on doing that action in the convenience store a while back.

"how was a whisker away?" bakugou asks calmly as he adjusted his phone, only showing half of his face. his fiery eyes pierced through her soul, but his lips were turned to a smile as he watches every movement from the light-quirked female.

"i-it was great. sobbed a bit because of hinode saying how he hates muge, but it ended well, which i'm thankful for, to be honest." (y/n) started explaining, now with a big grin and her face fully shown for the other line as she kept on telling the ash blonde the events of the said film.

i seriously don't know what the fuck you're talking about, but whatever. your voice calms me down. bakugou stated inside his head, mentally sighing as he kept on listening to (y/n) who kept on going.

as the (h/c)-haired female went on and on, she suddenly felt the familiar sensation of sleepiness. she yawned so loud even bakugou heard it and the camera of her phone was fixated on her whole face, which caused a furious blush to devour (y/n)'s face due to embarrassment.

fucking cute. bakugou scoffed and gave her a nod, saying, "you should catch some sleep, (l/n). thanks for tonight."

(y/n) groaned in annoyance, lying dowm comfortably on her side, her phone positioned a few centimeters away from her face, "but i'm not done yet!" she whines quite loudly, pouting.

"go to sleep before you fucking end up like me, idiot." bakugou sighs, his cheeks flashing a small tint of pink because of how cute the female looked. if he could only insert his hand through the mobile device to reach (y/n)'s beautiful face, he would've patted her head and pinched her cheeks. too bad, that's too unrealistic.

"you should probably sleep, too, bakugou." (y/n) sighs, a pang of pity running up her nerves as she heard what the ash blonde said. she closed her eyes tight, waiting for bakugou to answer, "can we... not end the call?"

bakugou's question got (y/n)'s eyes opening back up, shock written all over them, but did she have a choice? of course not.

"fine, whatever. tell me the reason why you requested... that later." she mutters before yawning once again, now falling into deep sleep in an instant, her phone being supported by the wall beside her, causing bakugou to have a good look on her sleeping face.

this action caused bakugou to smile towards his phone, checking every best features of her face while she snores silently.

"good night. sleep tight, you beautiful fucktard."