Annika, The Fangirl

Something really short. Especially For FlyIfUwannaFly

Though it was only 2 in the afternoon, the surroundings were extremely dark with all the clouds and raining. The extreme weather conditions led to a slower network resulting Shivaay to leave the video conference at the middle that he was attending till now.

With a sullen mood he entered the kitchen to make a coffee for himself. Assuming every member to be asleep by then after the lunch, a ritual the Oberoi family has picked on since the lockdown he left towards his bedroom. After all star gazing, *ahem* wife gazing while she sleeps without a sense of the world is the most beautiful thing to do. Especially for a man who is as deep in love as him.

So with a small smile playing on his lips he pushed open his bedroom door to be greeted with the most dreaded sight. His beloved wife sitting on the bed resting her head on the bedpost with swollen eyes what seemed to be a result of crying.

After his failed attempt at figuring out the reason behind her tears he ran to her. Sitting by her, he placed his palm on her shoulder softly. Shaking her a bit to gain her attention Shivaay was trying to turn her to him when she screamed, "Stupefy".

He was actually stupefied when she scared him even more by jumping on him crying her heart out. Her kindle long forgotten.

"Why are you crying love?"

"He..he died." She cried even harder. "My Cedric died."

"Are you serious Annika?" He rolled his eyes. "You are crying for a fictional character that too for the nth time now."

"You don't ask that to a Potter head Shivaay." She replied annoyed. "And anyway my Harry is being blamed for his death now. Without his fault. I hate everyone."

She went back to her reading sending a glare to him.

He could have never imagined his Annika will turn such a mad fangirl of Harry Potter after that one binge session with Rudy and Shahil. The next day all he knew was another kindle was ordered and her Harry Potter reading session has began.

How he wish he could sue Rowling, or Daniel Radcliffe. Gosh, he hate them.