Revenge

I probably wrote the worst OS of my life here. Still as the selfish idiot, will like to hear your thought. 

I would have never posted it if not for Nehu and Sara. 

So this is for you two my cuties.

As much as she loved him, she respected herself as well

Life was never easy. At least for her. Life kept throwing curve balls at her, and she kept dodging them. It wasn't like she never fell or hurt herself. But every time that she bled, it fired her will to become stronger. And nothing could truly break her.

Until, he happened. A certain blue eyed man who entered her life like a storm and created a mess. All that she had learnt in her life until now, went for a toss with him around her. She was drawn to him like a moth is drawn towards flame. She knew he wasn't made for her but her rebellious heart never heard her. It went on, falling for the man even harder. Deeper.

She knew she changed around him. The girl who never expected for anyone to rescue her, saw that light in him. He showed her that even she can be weak and even she might need her savior. She finally found someone who could break the wall and bring her out from the darkness of hell where she was in. All these years. But then, she forgot that beasts have easier access in hell than the angles.

She never realized that the light she found in him, wasn't from heaven but the it was the light of hell fire. The fire that burnt in him for years and burnt all that belonged to her the moment it touched her. Her pride, her honor and her brother everything was burnt into ashes cause of that one beast.

She felt a tear drop tickle her cheek. But that tear wasn't of pain, it was of the anguish, the betrayal and rage.

She could see the preparations going on in the lawn. The preparations for Lohri. The festival where you burn all the evils into the fire. And she was determined, to do the same.

It was an hour later that she entered back into the room to find two sets of clothe on the bed, with a cheat attached on each. Opening the cheat she found a message written on the cheat. Guessing from the handwriting, she knew he was the one to write it. Letting out a humorless laugh on his audacity of drawing a heart beside her name she crumbled both the notes under her palm and threw them into the trashcan.

Standing at the doorstep of her brother's room she felt so helpless. She didn't know how she will face her little brother. The only person who was always there through every thick and thin. The little soul who was always used to bend her as a pawn.

It was him to be abducted to make her marry the beast, and it was again him who was accused of theft just to throw her out of the mansion. The little soul doesn't even know the complications of her current life and marriage. Still he has to go through all the wrongs.

The last ounce of hope that she still had on that man died today when he chose to remain silent even when she was screaming at him. Pleading him to save her little brother from the humiliation. But he never listened. And there died all of her hesitations. She will do it, she will end it for once and all.

It was evening when she stepped into the hall. Checking it all  once she was about to move out when she found him.

Standing near the main door with a longing gaze. That gaze wasn't like the ones that she was used to with these days. That wasn't even the one where she used to feel all those butterflies in her tummy in those days of illusion. It was something different. A gaze that pained her, as if he was accusing her at the same time smiling at her.