𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 6: 𝐿𝑖𝑓𝑒

Five POV:

I teleported at the rooftop right at the moment Y/N opened her eyes. I needed peace and quiet to think. I needed to escape the noise of my siblings.

I looked down at my hands, that were shoved down in my pockets . I could feel my fingertips touching something different from fabric. I grabbed the object and took it out of my pocket.

A photo.

It was her.

It was the picture I stole from her box, the one she wore those ornaments.

I smiled subconsciously looking at her. What was happening to me? What made me smile when there was nothing to smile about? What made my heart race like this every single moment? What made me behave so strangely, so out of myself?

I shoved the picture in my pocket and turned to leave.

I need a drink.

Y/N POV:

"Wowwwwww!" Klaus screeched as I told him about the time back at 1975 when The Queen of England had invited me at her palace. His reactions to my stories were a must-see, especially now that he was sober. I laughed a bit as he pouted. "Pity I am stuck here forever..." He said and fiddled with the ends of his fluffy coat.

Diego entered the room with a small smile on his face, which I returned." How are you kid?" He asked jokingly and sat next to Klaus on the end of my bed." I am good, thank you." I said and looked at the two brothers whos at across me.

" I want to talk to you about Five, Y/N." Diego said, making me startled a bit after I heard his name. Klaus giggled a bit and nodded." If only you saw your reaction." Klaus said in between giggles.

I blushed and turned back to Diego." What about Five?"

"You only know each other for, what, 2 days?" I nodded at his words." He was a mess while you were comatose. And he is always this little confident bastard that doesn't give a fuck about anything." He said with a small sarcastic laugh. Klaus nodded at his brother's statement.

I was glad Five's family, at least those two brothers , opened up to me. I had spent the most of my life not having a family, not having people around me. And I was glad this was changed at last.

" He's like a grumpy old man, but he really acts differently to you." Diego concluded and supported his chin on his palm.

" Well , being alone for so long surely has its perks, it changed me as well, but I became nicer to people because of my experiences." I said and smirked a bit." But that doesn't mean killing some bastards would be unpleasing for me." I said and Diego chuckled quietly.

Klaus huffed and fiddled with his skirt sighing." You're too nice, Y/N..." I frowned at his words. "Too nice to have anything to do with us... To do with a drug addict and a dysfunctional family." He said in an honest tone that I suspected had to do something with him being utterly sober, this time.

I smiled kindly at him and sighed.

"I am not a good person either, Klaus. I have killed people. I have killed innocent people. I have lost people. I have done so-" My voice cracked a bit, and I gulped to continue." So many bad things... I have destroyed lives and -" I stopped sighing.

I looked at both of them, but the only thing I saw in their eyes wasn't pity or sadness, as I was usually met by after saying my story to someone.

They looked at me like I deserved to be there. Like I wasn't a killer or a psychopath, as if I just were a strong person that was forced to make the wrong decisions in order to survive.

They smiled at me at the same time." It's alright now, isn't it?" Diego asked and I nodded with a smile.

Suddenly, the room was lighted up by a blue light and Five teleported inside the room with a Margarita on his hand. My heart skipped a beat and Klaus with Diego jumped off the bed." We're leaving!" "Oops we must go!" They said and quickly exited the room leaving me with Five.

He sat on the chair next to me. I gave him a small smile that he didn't seem to return." How are you feeling?" He asked and I sat up, trying to stand up from the bed." Good, and I suspect I can walk." I said standing up next to the bed and taking a few steps forward."Hypothesis confirmed." Five said and chuckled a bit.

"Have you found Mary?" He inquired, making me freeze on my position.

Did he know?

He would never.

"Why do you ask?" He tilted his head a bit." You said her name when Grace started stitching you up." He said and I tried my best to keep a blank face. I had to tell him though. He would learn sooner or later.

"Grace is Mary Anne Belle."

His eyes widened at my words. I sighed and run a hand through my hand, taking a few steps back and leaning against the wall behind me." I don't know how she became a robot or how she died, but I remember her face and this is definitely her." I said and waited for his reaction.

"You can walk ,right?" He asked after some short moments of silence. I nodded a bit confused as he smirked.

"We're paying a visit at the Commission."

Diego POV:

I stumbled down the stairs when I heard a yell coming from the lobby. The sight in front of me made me freeze.

Two masked up men, well, one man and a woman, pointed at me and Luther who was a the base of the stairs.

"Where's the kid?" The man asked. I shrugged raising my hand up in the air . "Haven't seen the guy." I said with a hint of sarcasm.

People are so stupid.

"Tell us where he is now or you will be having a very painful death." The woman said as I laughed.

"Same goes to you, m' lady."