Chapter 14: Encounter

Start from the beginning

"Nothing!" She gulped before running ahead of me, which leaves me and Sunset shimmer alone in the back.

Watching her run for her life makes me laugh every time even back at our middle school days. But now that were all grown up, that jackass didn't changed at all, except for loving a girl like her.

Even though I kept teasing her with Fluttershy, it affects me deep inside somehow. I dont know why but I guess Im just happy for her..

With my age of 18, Im still clueless and dumb about handling my emotions. Heck, I dont even know what love is before I asked Rainbow. Maybe Im still confused about my Friend.

When I felt someone tap my shoulder, my thoughts suddenly vanished before looking to my right, only to see Sunset giving me a sly look.

"Heya Applejack, something wrong?" She sincerely asked.

"Hey Sunset, nothing much.. I guess."

"Oh come on you like kinda down, something's bothering you, I can feel it."

"Im fine Sunset, really."

"Okay then. Well if you need someone to talk to Im right open okay?"

"I will, thanks sugarcube- Hey where here." I chuckled as soon we made in front of store.

But before I could even talk to Pinkie, she quickly squealed in joy as she pulled Twilight inside.

"Welcome to my family's store gals, sugarcube corner!" She cheered out of excitement.

"W-woah.. This place seems nice but will this cure my hangover?" I asked while following the two girls inside.

"I don't know Apples, I mean its fact that if I shoved dozens of deserts into your mouth will cure you from a hangover."

"Oh shut up Rainbow." I started, playfully shoving her back before turning my attention to the nerd. "Hey Sparkles."

"Yeah?"

"What do you think? Can the food in this place cure me or somethin'?"

"Its a certified no."

"Then why did ya'll bring me here in the first place then?!"

"Aww sorry for tricking you cowgirl but I actually have a surprise for you!" Pinkie cheered while placing her arm around me.

"Tricking me?"

"Tricking her? What's going on Pinks?" Rainbow added as she removed Pinkie's hand around me. "And what surprise?"

Dash looks kinda nervous.. Something ain't right about this and it seems like none of the Pinkie's friends knows what's going on.

Pinkie on the other hand just kept giggling out of excitement which was creepy yet scary to watch. I don't know how high this girl is but she definitely weirder than the egghead.

"I thought you're just gonna treat us some ice cream and go to the arcade?" Sunset spoke up, glancing around the crowded store afterwards.

"I am silly but I bumped into someone today!"

"W-when? You were literally with us this whole time." Fluttershy asked in a soft voice.

"Im a woman of many mysterious new shy girl."

"I cant argue with that.. Just tell me the surprise so I can get out of here to buy something that can cure my hangover."

"Fine! Just take a seat over there while I fetch you some drinks."

"Wait one question." Rainbow started as she grabbed Pinkie's shoulder before she could run off. "Who's paying?"

"Well Sunset of course!"

"WHAT?! Hell no I didnt agree to this!"

"Too late, bye!" The pink haired teen chuckled, running into the store's kitchen after.

Twilight just laughed before giving a frozen Sunset shimmer a soft kiss on her cheeks as she pulls her to a seat which made me and Dash shock.

"What the hell?" I gasped in a shock tone.

"Those two have been dating back at their old school. How sweet." Fluttershy replied.

"W-wow.. I thought that nerd will never get a girl but here I am now.. Jealous."

"Aww don't worry Dash, you'll find your SHY girl soon." I teased again, wiggling my eyebrows after I leaned to the wall beside her.

"SHHH!" She growled back, causing Fluttershy to turn her attention to us.

After Rainbow finally punched me in the arm, she immediately ran to our seat so she can save the seat beside Fluttershy. Smooth move jackass.

But when I was about to approached them.. I saw a glimpse of her again

That curly hair, her same attire. She's here!

With my eyes still widened, I began to look around the place while my other friends continued chatting.

"I swear I saw her.. She's here."

I then started to roam around the store, dodging the people coming to my way in the process.

I first saw her seating in the distance before a crowd of high schoolers blocked my way.

I just kept walking and walking, still desperate to see her. I can hear Rainbow's voice calling my name, overlapping the noise inside this store.

"Hey Apples? Where'd she go?"

She just kept calling my name but I didnt stopped nor replied back to her. The girl I saw was more important than her.

Already checked the right side of room, all I have to do is to make my way the the other side which was being covered by a line to the counter.

When I was about to take my first step, I felt someone pull me away, causing me to gasp and turn around only to see-

"Hey, where are you going?"

"I.. Just give me a minute Dash."

"Oh come on your acting weird! Are you sure you're okay?"

"Im fine Dash.. Just go back to your girl." I muttered before pulling my hand back.

Rainbow's expression tells me she's really worried for me. Yeah sure Im still a little bit drunk from last night's party but I can handle myself just fine.

After I managed to squeeze my way in, my eyes widened while an weak smile formed in my face as soon I saw her.

She's the one I saw earlier.. Why is she here?