Besson P O V

Hiii everyone!! This is, another bonus chapter. It's from Corbyn's point of view.

Corbyn

The fresh air hits different when you're free from your old shitty life... I knew that, I can't do anything or, rewind back and erased whatever the hell, I just did. But, all I ever need is, a forgiveness even if I don't think, I deserved it. Throughout my life, people just don't seem to be 'human'. I grew up with the most, ugly childhood. Of course, my mum is there and she loves me. But, have she ever speak up when my dad yelled or hit me with a belt? No. She doesn't dare.

Jonah is one of my closest friend. I met him, right after my girlfriend dead. He's the only 'nice guy', compare to the others. He always, always be there for me. He came right up, everytime I called him or text him. He definitely one of the kind.

Before the storm arrives, my life gets back to the normal. I accepted it, I've moved on and, I don't want to see someone's lover or family, went through the shits I've had for years.

Once the emotions backfire, I fucked up.

That's when I start to find the victim and, killed them ruthlessly. I don't care if that person is hurting. All I ever care is, I want them to feel the pain. The pain of losing someone. The pain of having the thought of your loved one got touched without being wanted while screaming for help. The pain of grieving over their death.

I started to see things differently once I got released from jail. I've, I have to make peace with the past. Jonah and Daniel, they've been helping me out. I've been going to the therapy session twice a month.

"Hey guys!!"

"Corbyn. We're sorry, man, to keep you waiting..."

"Nah, it's fine... Come on, it's on me."

****