Chap 14

"So, what's next? Are you going to strip-

"No, nope, hun." He left him for awhile and get the door. "Wait a minute."

***

"Chloe.... She's with Corbyn."

"WHAT? IS SHE CRAZY?"

"Jack... I'm pretty sure she's up to something. Daniel said they're on their way to her house..." You said. "So, is he going to-

"There's a possibility he's going to run away but, there's a light of hope. Well, I hope that jerk is going to sleep in the jail tonight..."

***

"Chloe! Where are you?" He said, tryna escape from her. "Wait!" She said. "He's here. In my room." She said as Daniel and his guys walk in and go to her room. "Hey. We meet again." Daniel said.

Corbyn is still struggling to untie the rope that's tied on her wrist. "LET ME GO! NO! THIS IS NOT THE END OF IT!" He screamed, in Daniel's face. "Quick! Get him!" He said. "Yes, sir."

They manage to get him. He looks helpless as the two officers put a handcuff on him. "Thank you,Chloe."

"There you're mr handsome. I'm glad you call me by name and being informal. Why can't u just do that the whole time?"

"Miss, you're so flirtatious... But, I don't fall for it. The answer for that is, I can't. I've to be formal but since i know you..." He smiled. "Yes, yes... Stop being hot."

"Wait. You want to say I stole your heart?"

***

"Jack!" You said, and hugged him. You both twirled around as both of you hug. "Finally!" He said. Both of you still hugging each other. You and him still in embrace for minutes. "I can stay like this forever with you."

"Me too. I don't mind staying like this." You said. He put his finger under your chin. "Look at me. I never imagine of us, getting back together again." He said, with his voice tone that's low. It's almost like he's whispering at you. "I know. But, I'd thanked god for everything. The bads or goods I had went through, makes me a better person."

"Yeah. I can see that. You're more than that. It makes my heart ache when I saw you being scared or take the blame over what happened in your life."

***

"HEY!! OPEN THIS FUCKING LOCK!"

The screams of him can echoing at the jail hallway. He's finally got locked up after years of ruining other people's lives and running away from his illegal activity. "SHUT UP!" One of the officer yelled. "HEY! I'LL! BUT, GET ME OUT THE FUCK OF HERE!!!"

"No. Can't hear you..."

***

"Dad!" You and Jack went downstairs and go straight to your dad. "How are you, sweetie?" He said, "Good. How's everything?"

"Everything's fine. I can't wait for you to take over the company again. You had a break and things are back to normal." You said. "Yeah, me too! I can't wait to meet the others as well." You added.

***

-2 years later-

"Come here, sweetheart!" Jack said, to your two cute daughters. Both of your daughter running towards him as he open his arms for both of them to fit in the space. You're married to Jack and have two daughter that you named after your best friends, Karley and Anne.

"I've 3 beautiful girls in my life now. I'm so grateful to have 3 of the queen of my heart..."

"You're and, you're the king of our heart, am I right, girls?" Karley nods while Anne half-screaming "Yes, mummy!!" She said. "You've got your mum's eyes." Jack said as she looks at Karley's eyes. "Aww, of course."

"Aren't my eyes gorgeous?" Anne added. Anne and Karley quite competitive but they're there for each other. "Yes, darling." Jack said and kiss Karley's cheeks as he lift her up.

"Belle. Someone came to see you." Your mum said.

"Belle. I'm sorry. For everything." Those words. You never thought you're going to hear from him. You know he's finally out the jail bcs of his good behaviour and shows determination when they've to do some activities. "Corbyn. I can forgive you but I'll never forget. But, I'm going to say that I want a fresh start with you. I want to have a new chapter with you even though I still feel traumatised..."

"Sure! I'll try and I'm going to make sure nothing bad is on our way. Let's called it truce?" You gives him a nod of approval. "Yes. Of course!"