Questions

Katsu pov)

My god, my moms gonna ask so many uncomfortable ass questions cause she heard me and Ei earlier. God dammit! I look over at Red who seems to be quitely talking the Black Bird about something I don't know. He smiles, leaning down and kissing her. I quirk a brow.

"What're you talking to her about?" He looks up at me, smiling more.

"Just stuff, shes a great listener. I'm sure you know that by now though." I nod. She really is, I feel like she was a therapist in her past life. She acts like one. Whenever I spew random shit out of my mouth that's bugging me she sits in my lap and waits patiently for me to get done. Then she kneads my chest for a while and snuggles up to me. She gets off Eis lap, stretching and kneading the bed. Her claws come out and Red shivers.

"What, never seen cat claws before?" He shakes his head.

"I didn't know they were that sharp." I smirk, rolling up my pant leg. I point to a scar cause by Black Bird. He gasps. "Jesus what happened?"

"Well, I was sitting on my bed silently seething because of shit and she came in. She sat in the middle of my room and started screaming about something. Then I went to go pick her up and she got pissed and scratched me. 'S bullshit but whatever." I frown, remembering the story. She waltz's over and sits down in my lap, batting at my cheek with claws sheathed. "And now she want to be a dick." She meows loudly, flipping on her back.

"Oh Katsu, you act the same way." I snap my head up to him.

"What the hell is that supposed to mean?" He sighs.

"For one, earlier you wanted to act all high and mighty when your mom came home and the second I took control you got shy. You're a lot of talk and barely and walk." I growl, feeling my cat bite my wrist.

"Whatever, come on. Let's see if my dads home. Apparently he needs help with something his his office." He nods, following me out the door. I approach my dads study and knock. I hear a quiet 'come in' and open the door. We walk in and see my dad at his desk.

"Ah! Katsuki and Kirishima! I'm glad, I need your help with something. I need a new shelf in here and I was wondering if you guys could build it. It's fairly lightly and I have your mother but I'm not great with the whole building of it. All the parts you need are in the garage!" Ei gets excited.

"I love building things. Come on Katsu!" He drags me out the door before I can get a word in.

"Thank you boys!" My dad yells from the stairs.

"I can walk on my own! Stop dragging me!" Ei let's a sorry out and drops my hand. We walk past the kitchen and I smell my mom cooking something.

"Boys! Come in here a sec!" I sigh, oh shit. We walk in the kitchen and my mom looks back and forth between us. I sit on the counter and wait. "I'm happy you two are working out so well together but for the love of god if you're gonna have sex in my house at least be quiet. You two were loudly that a pack of elephants, especially you Katsuki." Ei snorts, quickly clapping a hand over his mouth. I shove his head, blushing. "That's all, I'm assuming you are gonna be in the garage working on that shelf?"

"Yeah, what about it?" I grumble.

"Katsuki manners!" I shoot a frown at Ei. 

"I'll call you for dinner. Open the door to the drive way though. It's gonna be hot." We both nod.

"Alright! We'll do our best, right Katsu!?" I nod, letting myself get tugged into the garage. I see a big box on the floor in the center of the room. I hit a button and the door opens, letting fresh air flood the room. "Let's get to work!" Ei hardens his hand and cuts down the center of the tape on the box. He opens the flaps as I walk over. There's black stained wood pieces and a instruction manual.