Live

Katsu's pov)

I wake up in a dark dingy room. I groan, my head pounding and I feel like absolute shit. The side of my head feels sticky, I raise an arm and it feels heavy. I see I'm being held down by chains. Great. I push my arm up the rest of the way, wiping my temple. I bring my hands back downs and dark tacky liquid is covering my fingertips. Blood, great. The door opens and someone I don't recognize greets me.

"Dabi! He's awake!" I groan, my head ache is bad and him shouting isn't helping.

"Hey little mouse (shhh) long time no see." It's burnt bitch.

"Don't fucking call me that. M not a fucking mouse." He laughs, walking over. He squats down by me.

"You aren't as angry as last time. That Kirishima kid knocked some sense into you." My eyes snap fully open at the mention of Kirishima.

"You bastard! What did you do with him!" I pull on my chains, desperately trying to blast him. He puts his hands up in defeat.

"Nothin! He's safe and sound, he won't be however if you keep talking like that." I shut up and stop struggling. "So that's your weak spot, Kirishima. Good to know." I grumble, throwing my leg up and making contact with his dick. He stumbles back, holding himself.

"You leave Kirishima out of this. This is between me and Crustys obsession with me." He recovers, staring at me with a glare. He gets up walking over again. He grabs my neck, heating his hands up. I blush lightly.

"You don't tell me what to do." He rips my shirt up, burning a mark into my abs. I whine, blush getting stronger. "Wow, you like this? Who know the mighty Katsuki Bakugo would get turned on by a villain burning him." He places his entire hand on my lower ab. Again he lets his hand heat up before producing a burn. I moan, dropping my head against the wall behind me. In all honesty it does hurt but I have to fake it so he'll stop.

"Fuck" I hiss, taking a purposely shaky breath.

"You're fucking disgusting ya know that? What would your friends think if they got wind of this?" I shake my head.

"D-dont tell them, please." Burnt Bitch laughs, shaking his head. He drops my, letting me fall back to the ground.

"I wouldn't mind adding a few more marks but I'm sure boss wouldn't appreciate that. See ya later." He leaves the room. Did I really just moan for a villain when I have a boyfriend? It was for the greater good, right? Don't think about it Katsuki. Don't think about it.

Kiri pov)

I meet my momma downstairs in the gym. I've been down here for a while, just warming up. She walks in in a sports bra and shorts. I drink my respect women juice so it never effects me, it's also my literal mother so. She smiles at me, grabbing her phone and playing something on the speaker. I recognize it and laugh.

"What's so funny?" I shake my head.

"This is Rico Nasty right?" She looks slightly shocked and nods. "This is one of Katsu's favorite singers. Cold, I'm pretty sure is his favorite song." I smile softly at the memory, when he was here and safe. I quickly force the thought out of my head, going back to stretching.

"I got bitches on my dick and I ain't even got a dick." I laugh again, of course Bakugo likes her. I shake my head, I can't believe my mom and boyfriend have the same favorite artist. I start with push ups, basic stuff.

"Hey mom." She looks over at me from her crunches. She grabs her phone pausing the music.

"Yeah sweetie."

"I'm weak aren't I?" She gasps, turning her head and frowning softly. "I want the truth, and not the mom truth." She sighs, coming over to me and yanking me towards her. She brings me over to the mirror.