That Fucking Shit Stain

Kiri pov)

Bakugo talking was just to much, and treating it like a nonchalant thing. Fuck the things he does to me. I walk, well, speed walk back to my dorm. I lock the door, flopping down on the floor.

"Fuck Bakugo, I have to confess, now or never." I hear to door knob start it unlock, fuck I gave Bakugo a spare key. "What'd you want." The door opens and my crush comes in, laying on the floor next to me.

"I'm sorry for getting you riled up. The offer still stands." My head snaps up and towards him. He smiles, not looking at me.

"I'm not gonna do that. I'm not taking advantage of you. Regardless if you want to do it or not." He sighs, finally making eye contact with me.

"Kirishima?"

"Hmm."

"Why are you so nice to me?" I quirk a brow, signaling to go on. "I'm loud and call you insults. You get basically nothing out of this friendship other than a loud mean person." I shake my head. Sitting up completely.

"Bakugo, that's not what I get out of this. I get a tutor, a training partner, and a friend. A close one too. Bakugo I'm your friend because I want to be, not because I'm being forced." He sits up to, leaning against me. He lets out a big sigh before sinking down. Head now in my lap, I reach out taking his hair in my hands. I play with the ends, sometimes making small braids.

"Can I call you Eijiro?" My breath hitches, I love my name coming from his mouth.

"Only if I can call you Katsuki." He smiles, nodding his head.

"I wouldn't mind that." I smile back. I can't confess now, maybe later.

"Do you wanna spend the night? I have a movie we can watch. It's a horror movie but it's a doll so it's not incredibly scary." He looks up at me, slightly tilting his head.

"Dolls are scary as shit but sure." He gets off my lap siting on my bed, I get up getting remotes and snacks. I throw them on my bed, sitting by Ba-Katsuki.
(Small spoilers)
"So it's called The Boy." He grunts, leaning against the wall. I turn it on and sit back, copying his actions. A little while in Katsuki snorts, the scene where they meet the doll is playing.

"I would've just fucking blow up the doll. The hell you take care of wood." I laugh at his outbreak. I shrug, fair question. The movie is still playing when when the parents finally leave.

"Oh my god, why are they so worried about a doll?" I shake my head, this movies stupid. Katsuki scoots closer to me, I put my arm around his shoulder. The main character drink wine and falls asleep. Everytime she passes the doll Katsuki tenses. The last time she sees the blanket off Katsuki jumps.

"Fuck this." I laugh, pulling him closer.

"You're fine Katsuki, it's just a movie." The main character throws the doll in the chair, slamming the door.

"The fuck is wrong with you. Don't fucking do that dumb bitch." I smile, trying to to laugh. I'm watching more horror movies with Katsuki.

After a little longer the shower scene comes on, showing her possessions getting stolen. The scene where the attic stairs come down plays and Katsuki jumps in my lap.

"Fuck this." He grumbles, slouching.

"Do you wanna watch something else? We can turn it off." He nods his head.

"I watch anymore of this I won't be able to look at a doll again." I nod, shutting the movie off and opening YouTube. He snatches the remote out of my hand and turns on Julien Solomita. "He's a great fucking cook." After awhile I yawn, resting my head on Katsukis back and pulling him closer.