29. His ignorance

Start from the beginning

"Andrew drop me." He said and sniffed.

"Okey, Let's go to room." I said and he nodded his head while getting up.

I helped him to walk upstairs to our room. He looked weak and his body is burning up. I opened the door of our room and helped him walked to bed.

"Siddharth..." He fell on the bed as soon as his feet touched the bed and I also fell on him because my feets stumbled when he fell on the bed.

He was not sleeping and eating properly since last we leave the home and as a result it effects his health. No matter what how many times I try to talk to him or try to cheer up his mood but he always ignored me or changed the topic. I know he want some space and I am ready to give him that. For his happiness if I have to fast for whole year I will do that. Because only for him I can do anything and I mean anything.

I got off from him and took out his lower and tshirt from the closet. I helped him to make him wear his clothes with lot of courage because It was the first time I opened his pants which I will never do that if Siddharth is conscious. It took a lot of effort and energy to me to make him wear his clothes. Because lifting his heavy body to change his clothes, was really a tough job.

I laid him properly on the bed and cover him with duvet. As I was about to go downstairs to make a chicken soup for him he held my wrist and stop me.

"Stay with me. I need you." He looked at me with tired eyes but I can see the hidden pain in his eyes which he was hiding inside him.

I bent down to his level and said, "I just come in a few minutes with your medicines and soup."

I smiled softly and kissed on his forehead then went to downstairs to make a chicken soup for him. Once mom told me that chicken soup is really helped in fever.

****

When I came to the room with soup and medicines, Siddharth was sleeping but he was growing in pain. I put the tray on bedside table and helped him sitting up on the bed.

His body is burning up like he just came out from the burner. He barely opened his mouth and eyes when I feed him the soup. After feeding him the soup I gave him medicines and make him laid on the bed.

I set beside him on the bed and put the wet cold water strips on his forehead so temperature could go down, if temperature didn't go down in one hour I will call the doctor.

Thanks to God, medicines started working and temperature started going down after an hour. I can hear his even breath and he is in deep sleep now. He put his head on my lap in his sleep and nuzzleed on my stomach while encircling his arms around my waist. I run my fingers in his silky hair and he get more comfortable in my lap. I felt the same warmth which I was missing in past one and half month. In past month, we both didn't get intimate, not even a kiss. We both were busy and I was fasting for him for a whole month but now I am missing his touch, his kisses. But sometimes I feel he is stopping himself to get close to me or touch me, especially after he leave the home with me.

******

Next day was a Sunday, Siddharth's fever went down at night but I know he must be feeling tired so I let him sleep till afternoon. When he woke up at noon I prepared lunch for both of us and ate it with a minimum talk. Today I am going to tell him about my job interviews. I hope he allow me because it is necessary to distract my mind.

My health is still same. I still get nausea anytime and had a fever now and then. Anshul's prescribed meds helps me in headache and fever but they are also useless.

When I come to the living room with two coffee mugs, Siddharth was sitting on the couch facing the balcony and typing on his laptop. After lunch he was working on his laptop without a break and now it's evening. I know he buried himself in work so he can't think about the incident but he is hurting himself. I walked  to him and put the coffee mugs on the table.