"Sit," he demands as he stands.

He says in like I'm a fucking dog. 'Sit.' Ugh. I look at him with a light glare. He simply motions his eyes back at the bench. No use in arguing. I sit on the far right of the bench and wait. They glance at each other before nodding and turning back to me.

"Selena," Pattie begins. "What do you have to say for your disgraceful behavior last night?"

"Do I say what I want to say or what you two want to hear?" I ask.

"Uh," she hitched, lost for words.

"You may say what you want." Jeremy says, obviously annoyed.

"Nothing." I shrug.

They both sigh without surprise. "We knew you would say that."

"The thing is, Selena, you embarrassed our family. You disrespected one of our friend's daughter in our home. And we can't just let that go." He scolds.

"Therefore, you may not stay in our home one second more." she sighs.

I freeze. But there's so much more I have to teach Justin!

"Unless," she continues. "You apologize to Lucy. A real genuine apology."

I rather eat my own shit. I laugh and stand up from the bench. "Well, it was nice knowing y'all."

"Selena!" Pattie scolds.

"I'm not apologizing to that bi-"

"Selena," Jeremy warns.

I roll my eyes. "I'm not doing that."

"Its either that or you have to go."

"I'm fine with going back home." I shrug.

My so called home is a shit palace. But its home, I suppose. I thought I would find myself missing it soon. Yet I haven't. I'm always busy now a days. With Justin and his family. . . I didn't think they would be such a handful.

A handful calling other people a handful. I sigh. I'm going crazy.

Why do I keep thinking about Justin? If I go home I probably won't see him as much. The fact that he told Demi and I to leave instead of Jackie did tick me off a bit. But I don't see why, it's not like he was obligated to do so. I'm not anything to him.

"You can not go home, Selena."

I stop in my tracks and spin back around to them. "What do you mean I can't go back home?"

"Your mother told us if we no longer saw good in you or no chance of you learning from Justin, to send you to camp F.U.N." she says.

Camp F.U.N. is the boot camp in fucking London. No way in hell am I going to some strict ass camp in London. And leave Demi and Justin-- wait not Justin. Justin doesn't matter to me. Mainly my bestfriend Demi.

That leaves me with no choice but to kill Lucy.

God, never.

I suppose I'll apologize to her. A simple 'I'm sorry' and nothing more. Stupid bitch was asking for it.

"Will you apologize to Lucy?" Jeremy asks. "If so, we will allow you to furthermore be a guest at our home."

"Yeah, I guess."

We make our way back to table nine, where Lucy, Justin and Demi are all arguing.

"What on earth is going on now?" Pattie says through gritted teeth.

"I'ma 'bout pop one in this bitch!" Demi shouts.

Gasps come from all around, including Pattie and Jeremy.

"Stop calling me a dog!" Lucy defends herself.

"Demi, that's a sinful word!" Justin shouts.

Lucy's family comes over and starts shouting at Demi. She's my bestfriend so of course I have to get in and defend her. Then, Pattie and Jeremy get in as well. Soon everyone begins to shout at each other.

"Stop calling my daughter those name you shameful girl!"

"Don't let me hear you talk like that at home!"

"Shut up!"

"You're irritating!"

"Shut the hell up!"

"Don't talk like that!"

"What are you even doing here?"

"Me?! What are you doing here?!"

"Security!"

"There's no security!"

"Would all of you stop talking so childish?!" Justin screams.

We all stop and look down ashamed. Pattie nudges my arm and motions towards Lucy. I rather punch her than apologize to her.

"I'm really sorry I beat the shit out of you." I tell her plainly.

"Selena," Pattie scolds.

I close my eyes to avoid rolling them. "I'm really sorry I uh. . . assaulted you, Lucy. And I really hope you can forgive me."

Lucy snickers her mouth and shrugs. "I accept your apology."

Demi's eyes open wide and she glares at Lucy. "Screw you! My bestfriend doesn't need you to a-"

"Demi," I stop her from continuing.

She gives me a dull face expression. "This is annoying. Let's go to Concreak?"

"Concreak?" Pattie gasps. "No, that's a terrible place!"

"Like I asked you for permission!" Demi sticks her tounge out at her.

"Maybe they should go, Pattie. All they are going to do here is stir more trouble," says Lucy's mom.

"I can think if something else I can stir you old ha-"

"Demi," I stop her once again. "Let's just go."

"Bye." Lucy winks.

Wink?

I grab Demi's hand and pull her away from the church. Once we get far enough from the church, I turn to her. A gasp leaves my mouth when I see we aren't alone. Demi grasps onto Justin's tie tightly.

"Demi, did you pull him with you?!" I yell at her.

"Yes, yes I did." She grins. "You shouldn't leave your future husband with that whore."

I bite down on my lip and shake my head. She needs to stop calling him that.

Justin snatches his tie out of Demi's hand. "She dragged me like a dog!"

Demi laughs. "Well, you wouldn't come with if I didn't."

"We're going to Concreak, why would you want him to come?"

"Fuck Concreak. Let's do something exciting. Something new for him. C'mon please, it'll be fun!" She smiles excitedly.

"Something new?" Justin says unsure.

He did say he wanted me to teach him our ways. I smirk. Its time for lesson number three.

"Why are you smiling at me like that?" He says with a scared face.

"Lesson three, Bieber." I wiggle my eyebrows at him.

"And what's that?"

"Yeah, what's that?" Demi smirks.

"Let's go get the weed, or as you call it marijuana, that you hid in your backyard for me." I tell him.

"Yes!" Demi cheers.

"You aren't planning on get me high are you?" He gasps.

"So high you'll think you can fly to the clouds."

××××××××××××××××××××××××

[A/N] this one is boring but I promise you the next one will be better! Drama!

thanks for reading.

vote and comment please (: