Chapter 21

Selena's P.O.V.

"Selena," Justin gasps.

"Ugh. What am I; invisible?" Demi scowls.

"A-and Demi, I meant." He stutters.

I find myself trying to burn Lucy's eyes with my own eyes. Clearly that isn't going to happen but there's no lost in trying. I heard most of what she said. Like she's in any position to speak of my life. My so called dad beat me, so? That isn't anyone's business but mine.

It's bad enough these people think I'm nothing except the town's bad girl. But now they think I do everything based off of what my dad did to me. Everything he did obviously scarred me. . . literally. But I don't let that control me. That would be like letting my dad control me, considering he left more than a few noticeable scars to try. And I would never do that.

I'm not a puppet. I control my own life. Whatever I do, stupid or not, is my decision. And not based off of what a crazy man did to me.

I'm over it. . .

"You're just gonna assume I was talking about y-you?" Lucy rolls her eyes.

"I don't need to assume you stupid bitch. I know you were talking about me." I growl at her.

"Selena," Justin starts with a warning look.

"Shut the fuck little church boy. No one is fucking talking to you. Your name isn't stupid bitch is it?"

His eyebrows burrow with confusion. His honey beautiful eyes stare back at mine with hurt and uncertainty. My breath gets caught in my throat keeping me from speaking furthermore. He opens his mouth to respond but Demi beats him to it.

"Justin, just shut the fuck up would you? Can't you see your future wife is mad at you because you didn't defend her in front of the talking potato, its obvious." She groans in annoyance. "Boys are idiots."

My face falls dull and annoyed. I slowly turn to her with a scolding look and shake my head. She just smiles at me innocently.

She can't get it into her head that Justin and I are never going to get together. I get that every time my lips are against his its absolutely amazing but that doesn't mean anything.

"You're getting married to her?!" Lucy yells making everyone turn their attention towards us.

This girl is a darn idiot. The slow and boring music stops. Everyone's eyes are poring at us. I'm used to dirty and confused stares but I don't like these. Well, not the people.

"W-what?!" Justin shouts. "No, never."

Like I said; never. Everyone shrugs at each other and the boring music begins playing again. Pattie rushes over to us with a panicked look on her face.

"Never say never!" Demi grins.

"What on earth is going on here," Pattie whispers aggravated. "The guest our getting tense."

"Selena is bothering us, Mrs.Bieber." Lucy fakes a heavy sigh.

"Selena is bothering us, Mrs.Bieber. Na ne me." Demi mocks her in a dreadful annoying tone.

I growl and step towards Lucy. But Pattie steps in front of me; stopping me from doing any damage on the bitchful barbie.

She's giving me a twitching glare. "My husband and I must speak to you in private."

I sigh and roll my eyes. They are probably going to lecture me about last nights dinner. She signals me to follow her, so I do. We end up walking into the church school, where Jeremy was waiting for us on a bench aside the class.