Chapter 24

Justin's P.O.V.

I squint my eyes open due to the bright sun. The back of my head is throbbing in pain. Everything around me is spinning, making me dizzy. I can smell many disturbing things. Such as puke, marijuana, beer, whiskey, sweat, must. . . many things. It all makes me want to puke.

But my room doesn't smell this way. Where am I?!

I quickly sit up from where I was laying. But I instantly regret it as a bolt of pain shot throughout my body and to my head.

"Fuck," I groan, grabbing a hold of my head with both of my hands.

I begin to rub my temples. The pain is unviable. I'm so light headed and dizzy, no matter what, everything continues to be a blur. I feel nothing throughout my body. Nothing but a burning disturbing sensation building in my stomach.

It builds its self up my stomach and suddenly, I feel a horrible burn in my throat. I gag and turn over to my side and let it leave my mouth. I never knew how much puking was so dramatic. But most of it was liquid.

Gradually, my eye vision perfects itself and I can almost see everything clearly. I look around and see One Direction posters on the pink walls. What the hell am I doing here?

What the...

I also soon realize I'm on a bed.

And I'm not alone.

A completely naked girl lays on the right side of the humongous bed. My eyes widen and I try to look away but I can't. She lays on her stomach so only her back is exposed to me. And that includes her. . . Buns.

I gulp and slowly look away and down to my own body. I'm wearing what I wore last night, dark jeans and a plain white tee. I'm not exposed! A sigh of relief leaves my mouth. But then I turn back to the girl. Her face is turned away from my view. I wonder who she is and what is she doing here without clothing on. . .

She has dark hair, like Selena. . . I stop.

It can't be her, it can't be her.

This is the most intense-full thing that's ever happened to me. Not to mention, embarrassing. I don't recall much of what occurred last night. Especially not this. I have no clue on how I got here or who is this girl nor why she is naked. My face is sweaty and I reek of beer.

This is why I don't do things like this.

No! Stop thinking like that. This is your life now. Officially. No one has control over it. No one will decide who I marry or when I go out or het I do with MY life. It's my life and I want to live it to the fullest. I realize that you have to make your own mistakes in order to learn from them. You can't just "learn" from other peoples mistakes. That's not how it works.

But only if I could remember what mistakes I made last night. I'm sure I made at least one mistake. I remember walking in thinking I was the shit. Something happened. I remember hitting someone...

What on fucking earth went down yesterday!?

Where is Selena, Ryan or Demi?

Selena. . . I turn back to the girl.

With a shaky a hand I reach over to her shoulder. I lightly tap her but apparently it wasn't light at all because she ends up turning and rolling off the bed. THUN! She lands on the hard floor.

"Sweetie?" A voice says and knocks on the door.

"Shit," I murmur.

"Sweetie, are you awake?" The lady asks again. "You're going to be late for school."