Chapter 35

Selena's P.O.V.

As quiet as possible, I slightly swung the door of my room open. I stuck my head out and gazed around the hallway. No one in sight. With light feet, I ran across and into Justin's room.

I couldn't help but smile when I saw him sleeping. He looks like a little baby. But not for long. I jumped on top of him, one leg on each side, and with my head hovering over his. I trapped his hands over his head. He shook awake with red and wide eyes.

"Selena," he says in the sexiest raspy morning voice ever.

Oh, Lord. I could hear that all day.

"Justin," I say with a cheeky smile.

He smirks. "If you like being on top so much, just tell me."

"Oh, shut up." I giggle before leaning down to his lips.

But just as our lips were about to touch, he flips us over. Therefore, he is now hovering over me and holds down my hands above my head. He growls like a dog and goes for my neck which all causes me to break out into laugh.

"Justin," I giggle as I push him off of me. "Go get ready for school."

He gives me a quick peck on the lips. "Okay."

He stands up feet and walks over to his closet. I simply sat on his bed and watched him.

"Like what you see?"

"Not really," I joke. "I've seen better."

"Oh, really?"

"You bet your white little ass."

"Hey," he scolds jokingly.

"Don't worry. I think it's cute."

He makes his way over to me and pulls me up by the waist. "And who is this 'better' you speak of?"

"Jensen Ackles."

"Do I know him?" I can feel his body tense up and it almost makes me want to hug him.

"Oh, no. He's way popular," I say with a laugh.

His eyes narrow into mine. "He's a famous artist you haven't even met, isn't he?"

"Hey! First of all, he's an actor. And second, we've met plenty of times. . . in my dreams."

He laughs at my angry expression and places a kiss on my forehead. "You're so cute."

"Stop ittt."

"Justin," Pattie's voice gleams from the hallway.

"Quick, hide."

In a matter of seconds, I'm being shoved into his closet. He shuts the door and soon, I hear him open another. The closet isn't clamped or suffocating but I still feel uncomfortable. I don't like this. Not the closest, but the fact that he didn't hesitate to shove me in here.

"Good morning," Pattie says to him. "I brought you some empty boxes so you can begin packing."

Boxes? Packing?

"I'm not packing," he scowls.

"Justin, stop being difficult. You must be packed by the end of next month. I do not want you to do everything last minute."

"I'm not doing anything right now, last minute, or ever. I'm not moving out of this town, less the state!"

I slap my hand over my shocked mouth. Moving out of town?! Moving out of the state?! No no no no no. No. She's lying. They've lived here since Justin was a baby. Their precious church is here. They would never move. They can't. They can't. That's not fair.