Chapter 31

Selena's P.O.V.

What better way to forgot something then to drink so much; you black the fuck out?! The perfect place for that is concreak house. Yes, I know it's Monday and I should probably be doing homework. Or simply taking a damn nap but I can't. He keeps forcing his way back into my mind. I can't stop it. I close my eyes and see his glowing face every time. Stupid Justin.

"Selena, I have never gone to concreak before," Brianna mumbled almost shyly. "Plus it's Monday, what the hell!? I have homework to do."

I groaned as we continued to walk in the direction of her house. "Ugh, Brie, you have like two days to turn that shit in. I NEED you to drink with me. As a matter of fact, you don't even have to drink, just come with me."

"I recorded Bates Motel and I haven't even had time to watch," she argued.

"PLEASE, I promise I'll never ask you for anything else."

"Where the hell is Demi? You always go with her."

I shrugged, "I don't know, she's probably suckiing Ryan's dick."

"Oh, my God. Are they a thing?!"

"What? No, I was joking." I sighed. "Although he was in her bed last night. I threw him off through."

"Yeah but they were just doing research on your boytoy."

"Ew, he is not my boytoy."

She laughs, and shakes her head. "Sure."

"Did they find anything out anyhow?"

She shrugs her shoulders, "Not that I know of, I doubt it. I only stayed up long enough to do my homework, then I hung up the phone. They kept on asking me stupid questions. Ryan was screaming that he wanted to go home."

"You and your homework," I left out a dry laugh.

Brianna is practically like Justin. Except she isn't all churchy. And she's a girl. She's an adorable geek.

"They should get together. Wanna bet on it?"

"Not really," I laugh.

"You know she bet me that you and your boytoy are gonna get together by the end of next month."

I groan, and shake my head. "That won't happen. And can you do me a favor and stop mentioning him?"

"Oh, why? Y'all fighting?"

"Just don't."

"Alright, alright," she sighed before finally giving, "I'll go with you."

I almost screamed. "Thank you, thank you, thank you."

We stopped in front of her house. Her house is three blocks away from Demi's. When I say this is a small town, I mean it.

"Don't you need clothes? Or are you gonna go in that?" she asked, pointing down at my clothes.

A blouse and some jeans? Why the hell not? I'll most likely get it dirty anyway.

"Yup."

"I'm so nervous. Oh, my God, I'm sweating through this dress." Brianna pulled the bottom of her dress once again, "This shit is way too short. Why did you make me look like a hooker?"

You can say she was my doll tonight. She's wearing a skin tight black dress with hot pink heels. And I splashed makeup on her face. She looks single and ready to mingle, which she is.

"You look hot!" I smirk, wiggling my eyebrows at her.

"Like a hooker," she argues.

"If you say so but we're already here so no take backs," I laughed.