Mint

Soojin's POV

I woke up at the soft mattress and covered with a soft duvet. I slowly open my eyes and rubbed it.

"oh sh– how did i end up here?" i look at my clothes and i'm full dress with pyjamas.

I grab my phone and there's a sticky note paste on top of it..

The moment you read this, you're awake already. You slept at the car but i didn't wake you, cause i know you're tired strolling. I hang the the dresses that we bought at your closet. I didn't do anything while i change your clothes, i just want you to sleep comfortably but hehehe... Anyways goodmorning.. See you at class later.

Your oppa,
Seungcheol

I shook my head and put the note at the drawer.

"your oppa, cringe." i mumbled, i fix my bed and headed to bathroom. I let myself dry onto towel and blower my hair. I wore my uniform and put the pin, i grab my bag and phone then headed downstair.

"you're awake already?" soobin asked. I nod and sit across him.

"How's your date yesterday?"

"date?we just bought dresses for seniors night, it's not date." i shook my head and drink my milk.

We finished our eating session and dashes outside the house, we walk to school and talk random stuff.

"Oh noona, hyung said that his brother yeonjun will transfer here same level as me."

"oh, really that's good to hear." i replied, he suddenly halt and let out a heavy sigh.

"are you okay?" i step back and turn my gaze to him.

"i have bad dream last night, geunsook and sooman trying to resecute us." he said and lower his head.

This traitor keep messing our minds.

"That's just a dream, don't worry." i rubbed his back, he let out a small sigh and nod.

We parted our ways, i headed to my locker for my textbooks and headed straight to classroom.

"what's with that long face?" seungcheol asked.

I sigh and look at him. "nothing, just tired." he nod and patted my back.

~~
Today's class ended pretty well, no scratch. Yena and Yujin headed already home, they invited me to stroll at the mall to look dresses for tommorow's senior night. But, i refuse cause i already bought dress yesterday. I locked my locker and starts walking.

"Kim Soojin." i was interrupted by a sudden voice called me, i stop and look back.

"y-yes?" i replied. His face was blocked by the hoodie.

"what is it?" i added. He walk towards me and whisper something. I can feel a mint breathing at my neck.

"becareful tommorow." and then he dash off, leaving me hanging here.

"Noona? What take you so long?" soobin shouted..

"uhmm sorry..." he rolled his eyes and grab my wrist. We head to the gate where they waited for us.

"what take you so long?" seungcheol asked, tucking loosened hair at my ears.

"n-nope, nothing happen." i replied.

We started heading home, and my mind still can't get over that guy told me. I let out a sigh and lower my head. He stop walking and lift my chin.

"is there something bothering you?" he asked.

"cheol i'm okay for real, don't wo–

"why does you smell like mint?" he lean close and i step back.

"w-what are talking about?what's mint?

He let out a big sigh and patted my head. "if you don't want to talk about it, i respect that." he said and grabbed my fingers and interlocking it, we continue walking.