Clan

We finished eating our breakfast and i'm at the tent now resting for a while.

"since when did hyung and you dated?" mingyu asked in the atmosphere.

"is he your mate?" he added.. I turn my head to look at him and sighed.

"frankly speaking we're not dating, and about mate...is i don't know." i answered..

"what do you mean by you don't know?" he asked.

"i still don't have any idea who's my mate." even though cheol prove himself that his my mate I'm still not sure of it. He then nod, actually I'm still curious about the identities of his bandmate.

"...gyu you didn't tell me about your members." i said giving him a glimpse of clue what i'm trying to say, he creased his brows and stare to me. But clap his hand after.

"you wanna know about them?" he asked pointing seventeen..

"well yeah." i replied he then sat comfortably.

"actually they're one of us, all of them but they are a normal vampire, except to one of our member who belong to pureblood." he said.

"who's that one?" i asked. He chuckled and shook his head.

"Who's the second strongest vampire in our heirarchy?"

"Choi Clan."

"h-huh?w-wait?what? Don't tel- is seungcheol pureblood?" he nod repeteadly and my eyes widened.

"you're joking right?i didn't even saw him in a pureblood clan meeting. I said creasing my brows.

"well yes, he didn't appeared in any meeting cause he doesn't like being exposed. That man is kinda introvert." he replied.

"is he the first son of choi clan that lead by uncle seungjun?" he nodded repeteadly.

"Yes, that's his dad." he replied. I close my eyes for awhile and open it, i sigh and shook my head.

"Anyways, soojin that time when you evolved whats the color of your eyes? He asked looking directly to my eye.

"glimmer silver.." i simply replied.

"WAIIT?W-WHAAT?" he shouted. I flinched when he shout and look to him.

"you're really hyung's mate soojin, congrats!" he squealed.

"huh?what do you mean?" my eyes are still wide like a owl..

"if kim clan own the blue and brown eye color, well the silver and green was owned by the choi clan. And if i'm not mistaken glimmer eye is hyungs eyes." he said

He's not lying i saw that yesterday too but i'm not so sure...

"You're not a baby anymore, you're a woman now who found her mate." he mumbled.

"Noona come and join us." seungkwan shouted.. "later." i replied.

"you'll be safe to hyung he's strong he can protect you, and for you you're strong too you can protect him. Protect each other so the bonds between you and him will be stronger. I can't wait to see the heirness of the first pureblood from the superior vampires." he said.

"yah!you're crazy!"

After that serious conversation with mingyu, i headed first to the hotel to rest peacefully. I throw myself at the mattress and buried my face at the pillow.

He's really my mate huh?

~~
I stretched my body and slowly open my eyes, i lift my left hand to the table to get my phone. Instead of grabbing my phone, i grab a hands. My eyes widened when i saw the owner of it..

"Why are you here?" i asked, and let go of his hand.

"what do you expect?" he replied, i rolled my eyes and try to go back to sleep again.

"Don't sleep again its already 8PM, you didn't eat lunch and dinner."

"what?!8pm?!!!" i shouted and grab my phone to know if he isn't lying.

"argh why did i sleep so long? And why did soobin didn't wake me up?" i ranted and put the pillow at my face.

"i told him not too, cause i know you're tired." he replied and i can sense him smirking . He pull the pillow in my face and carried me bridal style.

"i already both foods here, for you not to go downstair." he said while putting me to the chair.

I pick up the chopstick and eat the foods he brought.

"Did you eat already?" i asked.

"yup?" he replied.

"then why do you keep on staring at me eating." i raised my brows and look to him.

"i just want too and..." he paused and stood up then headed to me.

"he licked the side of my lips and peck on my lips. "there's a sauce."

"Just hand me a napkin instead of kissing mygad seungcheol." i said and eat again. This time i eat carefully not to make mess so that this pervert mate of mine won't kiss me again.