Gaming Enters Reality

Start from the beginning

"You too doc stay safe." I said as I picked my baby boy up and grabbed Onika's hand. I drove to my mom's house to dropped them off before going into headquarters. My phone rung and it was my Captain.

"Hello. Yes ma'am. I will be there within the hour. Yes ma'am. See you soon." I hung up and sped up a little bit.

"Everything ok?"

"Yea she wants me to come in cause they passed this case to us since Wells and I took them down."

"You just can't stop being great huh?" Oni asked me while smiling.

"I try but it's not seeming to work."

"It's not suppose to work. This sucks though cause you just got back but I understand." She said looking a little sad. She try to put on a brave face but I know she hates that I gotta do this commute for this job.

"I know you hate when I leave like this. I'm gonna find a silver lining in this." I lifted her head to look in her beautiful brown eyes. "It will get better my love."

"I know. I got so used to you being around everyday to you now being gone for days at a time is eating me alive. I will learn to live with it soon so don't mind me." I wiped her face and kissed her with all the love I could.

"I'll be back before dinner and we will chill at home with only us and our kids ok?"

"Ok daddy." She said biting her lip.

"Ok you wanna play? I got you later on." I said pinching her nipple. She slapped my arm and walked in the house with Jay.

I got to headquarters ready to get this day over with. I'm ready to go chill with my family and sleep in for the weekend. I haven't told Onika I was off the whole weekend. I don't wanna jinx it just in case they call us in. I walked to the back and Michael told me to come and see what he found out.

"What's up?"

"So this is how the hospital looked when you arrived right?"

"Yea exactly like that. How did you know?"

"It's a game my little brother and I play. It's call Cutthroat Reality."

"What the next level?" I asked since the kid told me he leveled up.

"Well once you get to the desk and talk to the nurse. You're suppose to get caught by the police without them shooting you. Next is what I just got to." I couldn't believe that the game is going exactly how it went earlier.

As Michael played the game the next level was to help the person who was caught escape the police station. If that's the case that means they are gonna come here. I grabbed a mic and made an announcement.

"Everyone strap up they are coming to..." I couldn't complete my statement because shots started ringing out. I grabbed my gun looking back and going to the door.

"Finish the game Michael I'll be back." I looked out the door to see the shooters with AKs. Where are these kids getting these guns from? I shot one off hitting one in the head. They let off smoke bombs and left out of here with our first suspect.

"BG, Chris is down." My heart dropped when he said that. I ran over there fast as fuck he's like my older brother especially when we were overseas.

"No Chris don't do this. This is not how it ends for you man. Get a medic here now! Stay with me Chris!"

"After all that fighting overseas this is where I get shot? Crazy huh?" He said smirking as the blood continued to pour. Fuck this shit! This is not where he's gonna die. I jumped up and grabbed the first aid and went to work on his wound.

"No Chris this is not where or how you're gonna die. Just hold on for me a minute longer." I started doing the things they taught us in the Marines. By the time I was done the ambulance arrived. He was unconscious and my hands were shaking.

"Agent Knowles, we got it from here you can let go." I heard the EMT say but it wasn't registering.

"BG let go." Dante said as he grabbed my hands. I looked up at him and he pulled me back. I looked at them work on Chris and my heart was beating fast as hell.

"BG COME QUICK!" Michael yelled running down the hall. I ran to him to see what he found next. "I made it to the next level. I think this has something to do with the terrorist cell."

All I could say in my head was, "Not again."

(A/N: Is Chris gonna be alright? What's the next level? How will they stop this terrorist cell? Will the commute take a toll on Beyoncé? Could it take a toll on their relationship? Let me know what you think? Don't forget to Vote Vote Vote and Comment Plz.)