Chapter Twenty-Five | Panic *

~George's P.O.V~

Note: Slight smut warning

I hated being so self-conscious about my chest. It made me feel even worse for Clay. I had no choice but to expose what he looked like; I felt his lips travel to my neck. It was a different feeling, and it made me shiver slightly. I was questioning if I should stop him or not, when I felt an amazing feeling on my neck. I bit my tongue trying to hold in a moan.

"Clay..."

I spoke as he was about to change spots, he stopped in his tracks. He looked at me concerned, wondering if he did something wrong.

"That... What was that?"

I whispered, not letting the people on the camera's hear us.

"Did I find your sweet spot?"

He smirked, being quiet himself.

"What?"

Instead of answering, he went back to the spot, sucking softly. It was hard to hold back my moans. I was a very vocal person, but I really didn't want them to know what we were up to. I let out a slight moan and he covered my mouth.

"Shh."

He whispered into my ears, making a shiver go down my spine. He continued to suck and soon started biting it softly. I couldn't take it, I wanted to cry out, but I had to be strong. Clay finally pulled back, getting up, and I whimpered softly from the loss of his touch. I sat up and watched as he took off his shirt. He was a lot skinnier than I originally thought. I grabbed him, pulling him back under the covers. I ran my hand down his chest, feeling his ribs.

"You're so skinny,"

I sighed sadly.

"I know."

He sighed, frowning. He knew that it made me upset seeing how skinny he was. He brought me closer, finding the sweet spot on my neck once more. It felt so much better now since we both weren't wearing shirts. The bare touch was all I needed to melt into him...

I grumbled as I woke. Was yesterday a dream, or did all of that happen? I watched Clay for a few more minutes before deciding to shake him awake.

"Clay, time to eat."

I whispered, making Clay snuggle closer to me. As per usual he didn't want to eat.

"Well, then I'm getting up."

I slowly got out of bed, Clay whined. As I got up, I winced in pain.

"George!"

He mumbled.

"Maybe we could stay in bed a bit longer."

I attempted to climb into bed, Clay laughed. He warned me didn't he, ugh.

He helped me back into bed and I sighed, snuggling back into him. I wrapped my arms tightly around him.

"Did I break you?"

He laughed, I just grumbled back in response.

We laid in bed for several more minutes, maybe half an hour, before the speakers spoke.

"Why is he not on his food schedule?"

A female voice spoke, I guess it was Bird. Clay mumbled into my chest before showing his middle finger to the camera. I cracked up laughing, we continued to lay there until Bird kept disturbing us. I got up slowly balancing himself on the sides of my bed. Clay decided he should probably be some extra support, and got himself out of bed, going to my side. He helped me sit down before he went to the door, going to grab the plate. He sat the plate on the bed before sitting next to me. I looked at Clay and he rolled his eyes. I shoved food down his throat, then he helped me back into bed, snuggling tightly against me. I woke up to Clay fast asleep in my arms. I slowly got myself out of bed stumbling around. Before speaking to the speakers.

"Is anyone there?"

I was quick to get a grumbling response. I believe it was Lock, the grumpy one.

"Yes, can I help you?"

He sounded highly annoyed and very tired.

"Is there a bathroom somewhere?"

I asked before getting an annoyed response.

"Duh, you don't honestly think we let them pee in their rooms?!"

I didn't understand why he was so pissed off; I didn't do anything to him.

"Well can someone take me to it?"

I asked.

"Fine, is he asleep? And you're going to need to wear a blindfold. The bosses order, not mine,"

Lock grumbled.

"Yes, I guess that's fine."

I mean, wearing a blindfold made some sense. A few minutes passed before the door opened, and I was quickly blindfolded before I could even see what Lock looked like. I grumbled in response as he pushed me through the halls, I guess. Honestly, I was feeling a lot better, but lord, walking is horrible, especially with someone pushing you. I was pushed in somewhere and Lock spoke again.

"You can take off your blindfold as soon as the door closes."

And with that, he left, and once I heard the door close, I took off my blindfold. I looked around the room, it was the smallest bathroom I have ever seen. It just had a metal toilet and sink. It smelled like literal rotten eggs. Do they even clean this place? I quickly used the restroom to clean myself to the best of my ability, then knocked on the door. It opened slightly so I wouldn't see who it was behind it.

"Put on your blindfold then you can come out."

The man grumbled like an old man, who wanted to whack me with a stick. I put on the blindfold, finding the door knocking on it. I was once again pushed around the hall before I heard a loud scream. I was confused for a minute before I realized who it was. I wanted to run to the sound, but I knew that probably wouldn't end up well. I had to be pushed around by Lock once I was pushed in, hearing a door close I removed the blindfold. I noticed Clay rocking himself back and forth and shaking furiously on the bed. I knew exactly what was happening; he was having a panic attack, and he could hardly breathe.

I wrapped my hands around him pulling him into my lap.

"Shh, it's okay I'm here, just breathe,"

I spoke in a hushed tone.

"It's okay Clay I'm here, alright?"

I continued to calm him until he started breathing normally, and just cried. He turned around wrapping his arm tightly around me, crying on my shoulder. I returned the favor, rubbing on his back to calm him.

"Where did you go?"

He asked when He was finally somewhat calm.

"I just went to the bathroom... I'm sorry, I should have taken you with me. You were just sleeping, and-"

He interrupted me by pulling me into a kiss. I melted into the kiss before we pulled apart, after all, they were watching. We were both blushing as I pulled him back into a hug before I carried him back to the bed. He smuggled into me, wrapping his arms around me. Clay nuzzled into my neck. I knew I was going to have to leave very soon, but I wanted to spend as much time with him as I possibly can.

Anything to stay with Clay...