Chapter Fithteen | Gone

~George's P.O.V~

After I hung up, I went straight to my computer tweeting.

"Very important live about to start (Dream face reveal) tell your friends."

I was impatient, I had to wait to get the viewers I needed. I read the comments, they were all freaking out about the face reveal and a few were curious about the important announcement. Finally, I joined the Team Speak. I was instantly attacked by the worried members; Darryl had managed to get everyone in the team speak to come. They went on and on until Darryl was able to shut them up.

"Okay guys so we have a situation."

I tried to hold back my emotions; it would not help in this situation. They started going on and on about what is wrong and why they were brought here. Darryl was able to shut them up again, I do not know how.

"Clay has been kidnapped."

They all instantly started freaking out, asking what happened, everything like that. This time I was able to silent them.

"He has been kidnapped by strange men in suit, I will be going live to tell the audience and I suggest you do the same, we need as much help as we can get, these guys are skilled, they can get away without a trace, almost like spies."

They did not know what to say, I could tell they were all worried.

"I'm going to give all of y'all a picture of Clay, I want you all to show it in your streams and all social medias"

I spoke they were dead silent; they did not know what to think.

"Clay is our friend and we need to get him back at any cost."

They all agreed to the plan, we split up to post on socials. I told them to start by going live, then post it on all our socials. We are going to find Clay if it were the last thing we could do.

Everyone's social medias were blowing up, everyone posted about their lives and the fan instantly knew something was seriously up. Over 10 different people were posting about the same thing. I was the first one to start the live, it was my most viewed live ever. I could not show my emotions and if I did, I would have to mute myself. I have to stay strong for Clay.

"Guys so, I have gotten everyone in the team speak together to post the same thing and we need y'alls help."

The chat filled with worry.

"Dream has been kidnapped..."

The chat started majorly freaking out, asking me questions like how I know that, stuff like that.

"So, I need y'all to look for him, he has been captured by a bunch of men in tuxedos, they are extremely smart if you find him, contact me or any of the other who have posted, we will take care of it. They are dangerous, if you see them contact one of us, do not engage."

The chat was freaking out, it was understandable. They all said they would share the information.

"Any questions regarding the situation contact me or any of the others and we will contact you as soon as possible."

I finished explaining what exactly happened, leaving out the fact that his dad beat him of course. When I showed them the pictures of him, they freaked out as per normal. They all promised they would look for him, I ended the live. I contacted the Team Speak members of my address and told them that it was their turned to start streaming. The information got around quickly; all popular creators were also posting about dreams disappearance. #savedream started treading everywhere. After a few minutes, our videos started getting taken down. I told everyone to just keep reposting, those men in suit somehow had leverage on us but they could not stop us all. The news was already out. I could not count how many times I had broken down in tears thinking about Clay. I could not believe it, all the Dream Team and everyone was coming together. I just wish it were on better circumstances.

Every day that passed, I missed him more. I was laying around in bed when I heard the doorbell ring, I did not want to get up I had no will. I started looking like Clay now, I was not eating.

I got a text from Darryl.

Darryl- Me and Nick are outside if you would be so kind as to let us in Muffin head?

I sighed getting up, it had been awhile sense I last got up. It was weird for me walking again, I got to the door and was met with Darryl and Nick they instantly pulled me into a hug.

"You actually look like shit dude"

Darryl smacked Nick.

"Language!"

I sighed before sitting down on the couch.

"Are you alright?"

Nick sat down next to me and Darryl followed.

"No.."

I couldn't lie to them.

"I'm so sorry this happened George..."

Nick frowned hugging me again, I started balling my eyes out. How can I hold back my tears when I am just so broken? The Dream Team was here, and Dream was not even here.

"George what happened to you? You look so different?"

Darryl noticed my form.

"I stopped eating. Stopped moving... I just sleep all day... there's no other reason to do anything."

I sighed crying, I wanted Clay back more than anything. Unlike Clay, they did not know how to help me. They tried to get me to go out, stream or anything but it did not work. I mainly slept, constantly checking social medias for anything on Clay. It was like him and the men in suits have disappeared off the face of the earth. The only way they got me out of the house was to look for Clay.

It was useless, he was gone....