Chapter 20

{A/N}

Sorry for not updating in so long, but I had a surgery....and now I have to catch up on school :(((((

ANYWAY, as you will see this chapter contain lots of unexpected things :)))) I hope you'll like it!

BTW now it's a co-written story as you can already see !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will also put a chapter for the characters (with links so you can see what the caracters look like)

6 MONTHS LATER ....

"Haz, I love you so much..." I sobbed, looking at the photo of Harry, the only thing I have left of him, trying to stay warm for the babies sake.

But it hard when you only have a blanket and nothing else (I don't even remember who gave it to me, but thank goodness someone took pity on me and gave it to me). And now that the babies grew too much for my human body to bear, my body changed to its wolf form, which is even worst for me because now I have to stay in the woods or in the cave I found close by .

Finding food it's even harder since its winter and snowing and well me being pregnant doesn't help, but at least we're alive, right? It could have been worst, Nick could have killed me, well he tried to...

He did kick me out of the castle, beat me up and he left me here, in the middle of nowhere, probably as far away from them as possible.

Now you may ask why, or how since you expect Harry to protect me right? Well it all started when...

~~~~Flashback~~~~

"Lou, baby, come here please, we have to talk." Harry asked me as soon as he got in our room, I was out on the balcony eating Oreos, but as soon as he got in I run, well tried to run, to him.

"Yes, Hazza, what do you want to talk about?" I asked, but he didn't answer me then, no, he helped me lay down on our bed and kissed me then my tummy.

"Lou, there is something going on with the wolves and vampires from the U.S , there is someone who claimed to be more powerful than me and he apparently also built himself an army...Lou, I have to go there and see what's going on and probably to fight too." He said and I could feel tears forming in my eyes, soon enough I was sobbing clinging on Harry for dear life "No Harry, please don't go! Please don't leave us! Please I need you! The babies need!"

"Louis, you have to understand that there are other people that need me beside you!" Harry said, annoyed by me.

"I know, b-but I need you more than anybody out t-there." I cried and it the truth, an omega needs it's alpha during the pregnancy, they need to feel protected, safe, happy, loved and the only one who could make them feel like that is their Alpha, also if an alpha mated to the pregnant omega doesn't want the omega or the babies or leave them, the most probably is that the omega won't survive and nor would the pups.

"Oh stop being so clingy! I get it that you're pregnant but that's fuckin' enough! Don't you see I need space?! Just stop crying and shut up for a minute will you?! " He pushed me away from him and left , leaving me in shock, with a broken heart and sad puppies in my tummy, I could feel them being sad and that only make me cry harder 'He promised me...'

~~~~ Flashback over~~~~

And that was the last time I saw him, because he didn't even said good-bye to me when he left to USA, no, why would he do that right? It's not like he gives a damn about me anyway, I cried remembering how I waited for him every day, still do, but now I know he won't come after us, he doesn't want as, just as Nick said: "he doesn't want you anymore you stupid slut! He only wanted to have his way with you and he dumped you now that you're pregnant, and fat, and look like a whale, He doesn't give a damn about you or your stupid babies!"