Chapter 27

[A/N] Enjoy it :)

A week passed and Louis felt worst, he was coughing blood, having a fever, his stomach hurts even worst, his whole body feels on fire and the worst thing was that his body wasn't producing as much milk as before and he can't feed his babies properly.

One day when he woke up, he felt dizzy and he couldn't see clearly, his body hurt way worst than before and he was coughing a lot blood, even his nose was bleeding, he panicked immediately thinking about his babies. He put them in their stroller, and rushed to find help. He could feel that his body was giving up and he couldn't fucking die leaving his babies alone in this cruel world. He has to protect them, he's the only one the have.

He went in a the first place he saw, which was a coffee shop and begged for help, but they didn't want to help them, immediately calling the security to kick them out, not caring for the crying babies.

The security guard was about to pull him out, but a guy moved in front of Louis "How can you be so cruel?! Don't you fucking see that the poor guy's sick? You were gonna let him die, leaving his babies orphans?! Oh believe me you will regret it!" The man said, helping Louis out of the restaurant, to his SUV the put the stroller in the trunk, helping Louis, who was crying, holding his babies, in the car, then got in as well, driving.

"Don't worry I'm gonna help you, I promise Lou..." the mysterious guy said, looking back at Louis from where he sat. Louis gasped when he saw him.

His face was familiar, his voice changed a little and he's much more muscular. Louis blushed, remembering "Shiloh..." he mumbled.

"For a moment I was afraid you wouldn't remember me, Lou" Shiloh chuckled, smiling warmly at Louis "Long time no see, huh?"

"Yes, definitely...You look different..." Louis said composting himself a little.

"Well you look different too, even more beautiful than before, but I have to say I wasn't expecting to see you, like this..."

"Well...shit happens...Right?" Louis wiped his eyes.

"Don't worry Lou, whatever happened, I'm going to help you through this, yeah? Like old times? Oh but you didn't tell me who those lovely babies are...?" Shiloh said, while driving, looking back at Louis and the babies in the mirror.

"They are mine and Har--- I mean they are mine, my babies" Louis said sadly, while the babies looked confuse around them.

"Oh, well congratulations Lou, you have gorgeous babies, just like you and they seem to love you very much huh? You love your mommy very much, don't you?" Shiloh cooed at the cute babies holding Louis and kissing Louis.

"Lovee mommy " the babies answered together with their cute baby voices making the two guys coo at them.

"Mommy loves you too, my babies" Louis kissed their foreheads.

"C'mon Lou...." Shiloh parked the car, then got out helping Louis out as well, then went inside the clinic as Louis begins coughing again.

"Louise, come here quick" Shiloh called his sister, who is one of the best doctors in the state.

"Shiloh, what happened?!" Louise asked as she ordered some nurses what to do. They immediately helped Louis, carrying him in a wheelchair inside while Shiloh took the babies, not before promising Louis to take care of them.

"Please take care of him, sis..." Shiloh said to his sister, who nodded before running inside.

He went to sit down on the sofa, trying to comfort the upset babies, but they won't stop crying, he guesses it doesn't help that a stranger is holding them, trying to comfort them, and that their mommy was took away from them...