Chapter 15

***...The noises got louder and louder and now Louis was getting curious, he slowly opened the door.

He gasped at the sight in front of him, tears running down his face, it was Harry. Harry and another man kissing and touching and moaning and fucking having sex in front of Louis who was devastated.

He felt so crushed; he couldn't believe what he saw, Harry, his mate, the love of his life, the father of his babies, having intercourse with someone else.

„H-Harry..." he sobbed, falling down on his knees, broken.**

Louis really has no idea how he feels right now... He's crying, sobbing even, but really he can't believe what he just saw, and still seeing. Like he can see it and all but he doesn't feel it. 'Wasn't it supposed to break their bond? Shouldn't he have felt the pain of the broken bond?' Louis thought. But no, he doesn't feel it, well, not more than a pain in the chest, but not the pain which should be caused by a bond breaking.

You see, when one of the mates break the bond, the other one will feel the consequences. He or she would go through the most painful feeling. They would literally feel like their heart is being teared out of their chest and stomped on right in front of their face.

"What-?" Harry stopped his intense sex when he heard his name being said by someone who wasn't Nick, then looked at the door, seeing the small sobbing boy. First he was confused of who it was, but in mere seconds he realized it was 'him', Louis "Oh, Louis! Wait, it isn't what it looks like! Really, there is a very good explication, I swear!" He said, getting out of the bed quickly and grabbing some boxers, ignoring Nick completely and making his way to Louis, appreciating the boy's beauty 'He really is gorgeous...I never saw someone as beautiful as him...'

"What the fuck, Harry, where are you going?! " Nick asked in shock because he waited for this moment since forever and now that it happened -well almost happened- Harry's going to leave him like this?

"Shut up and get out of here before I kill you!" Harry yelled at Nick who was now very afraid, knowing how powerful and violent Harry was and ran out of the room.

"Lou....Listen to me please." Harry pleaded getting closer to Louis, afraid that if he goes faster, the poor perfect fairy like boy would run. He got down in front of the crying beauty, taking in all his perfect features.

"I...W-why did you do it? Was I not good enough for you? Did I do something wrong? Please tell me..." Louis said between sobs. Harry tried to comfort him, but he didn't know what he should do "No! It's really not what it looks like Louis. I know you saw me with Nick, but really it wasn't me. I mean it was me, but not the me you think....Fuck...I mean...I don't fucking know what I mean, but I'm really not who you think I am, I'm-" Harry's rambling was cut off by Louis when he put his hand on the Omega back, trying to comfort the broken fairy "Don't touch me!" He moved away, quickly, getting up and ran.

Louis was so confused right now. He didn't know anything anymore.

Everything about Harry seems to be different, he never heard Harry talking like this and he's fairly sure that his voice was deep and more...manly just a few hours ago, and his touches were never like this. Louis always felt the butterflies in his stomach every time would be close-Hell even thinking about him made Louis have butterflies in his stomach, but now, when Harry touched him he felt nothing, not even a little trill or something. He felt absolutely NOTHING. His voice didn't make his legs feel like jelly, his smell didn't make him safe and happy and his rambling didn't make Louis want to kiss him like it always does because Harry is so cute when he rambles...or at last he was... but no, he felt numb, as if he doesn't care about what that guy 'Harry' does, he only cares about his Harry, the Harry he fell in love with, the Harry that makes his insides twist, the Harry that showed him what love is, the Harry that saved him from everything, the Harry who made love to him, the Harry that loved him, the father of his babies...