Chapter 10

LOUIS' P.O.V.

"Hazzy‼‼‼" I answered the phone.

"Hi, baby, how are you?"

"I...I'm good now, but I miss you already. Where are you?" I asked.

"Aww Lou, I miss you too and I'm at the Castle," he answered my question. Hmm I wonder where the Castle? He said he moved here, so that means that the Castle is here, but where? I've never seen one here...

"Harry, where exactly is the Castle? I didn't see one here..."

"It's in the other side of the town, in the back of the forest where I first saw you, but no-one can see it without my allowance."

"Oh...that makes sense, I guess, but you said 'in the back of the forest' isn't that where the dark forest begins? The scary one, with the legend?" I asked shivering at the thought of the dark forest. That forest is the scariest place ever! It's all dark and cold even in the summer and nobody who enters in there ever returns, but there is a legend about the *demon* living there. How he looks like *he has big black-reddish eves, and huge fangs and huge black wings*, how he can turn into a huge beast *it looks like a wolf but a lot more bigger, with dark brown fur*, how he eats human flesh and drinks their blood, and so on...............My thoughts were interrupted by Harry's voice.

"Yes love, the Castle is in the middle of what you call "DARK FOREST" He chuckled.

"But isn't that the forest of the...o-of the...."

"The forest of the demon? Yes that very one. But it isn't that scary, really. I like it. I will show it to you Monday, after school."

"What?!?!?! No way Harry! I'm not getting in there‼ What if it show up and kills us?!?!?! No.No.No. Wait...how did you get there?"

"Oh love...you do realize who is 'THE DEMON'?"

"I....what? Now I'm so confused..." I was so confused now, I mean how come he's not afraid? I mean c'mon 'the demon' has huge fangs, red eyes, pale skin, black wings, he can turn into a huge wolf, he's like a vampire-werewolf -------Wait a Vampire-Werewolf. OH.MY.GOD. How can I be so stupid? The demon is...it's....he's...

"It's you!" I said out aloud.

"That's right, baby," Harry nodded.

"But you're...but he's..." My rambling was rudely interrupted by Harry.

"I know it's a little bit strange, even scary but I need you to know you're safe with me, I'll never hurt you, Louis, do you understand?" he asked me.

"Yeah I...I understand ...but I don't understand how can you be it-or him? You don't look like a demon..." I was interrupted by a loud thunder and I couldn't help but let out a squeal.

"Oh love, are you scared of the storm?" I couldn't respond, I just whined sadly at him, hoping that he'll get the message and come here.

"Aww baby! I swear you're the cutest thing ever!" he said making me blush.

"Awww look at you, my love, you're even cuter when you blush!" He cooed. I wonder how does he know that?

"How do you know?" I wondered.

"Look at your right, baby," He says.

"What do you mean----Oh" I looked at the balcony glass door and saw a pair of bright green eyes!

"Hazzy‼‼‼" I squealed excited, dropping the phone in the process, but it doesn't matter because he was here!

I quickly run at the door and open it, revealing a soaking wet Harry. "Oh my God Harry, come in before you catch a cold!" I said dragging, or trying to drag him inside but it was difficult 1.because of the rain, 2.because of the wind, 3.because it's hard to move someone who probably weighs more than a ton.

"Well hello to you too, love." He chuckled after he closed the door behind us and turned to face me, kissing my lips and hugging me.

"Hazza‼ Stop it! You'll get me wet! C'mon strip down and I'll find something big enough for you to wear," I said trying to get out of his strong and muscular arms.

"Mmmm maybe I want you to get wet for me..." he whispered seductively into my kitten ear making me purr and blush.

"Harold!" I slap his chest lightly, and then hid my face into his neck. "But really, you have to change and now Thanks to you, I have to change too!" I giggled making my way to the closet.

"Okay, okay I'll change for you, if that's what you want..." he said seductively, then winking at me when he begins to strip down.

I let out a muffled purr as I see his toned body in just boxers. He begins to remove them and I take that as my cue to turn away quickly. Harry lets out a chuckle. I feel a rush of wind behind me and feel someone against my back. I turn my head a bit and was met with emerald, lust-filled eyes.

[A/N] Hello!!!!!!! I hope you'll like it! Then next one will be, as you can guess, smut :)) Anyways it's finally EDITED !!!!!!!!!! Thank you Lia (lopezlia349) !!!!!!!!!! (✿◠‿◠)