Would You Leave???

As the trio was watching the lifeless suit on the ground, the pizzeria around them was dead silent. The video games were unplugged due to Dylan rushing over beside Gabrielle. All there were was the dimmed lights surrounding them and the animatronics head down, staring at the ground, lifeless just like the yellow bunny. They were all in absolute shock. They backed away from the suit and went into another one of the party rooms to take a seat and talk about what they can do with this deadly bunny walking around. They needed to think about their plan some more. 

"Okay now that the bunny will be unconscious for who knows how long, we have to leave before it happens again. Like I said, my stepdad is waiting-" Gabrielle said before rudely interrupted by Dylan. She scowled at him in disgust and disappointment.

"Look, okay I know he's waiting but this is more important. This is probably gonna take us hours. And if we don't get home soon just explain to him and make up any excuse you can think of. Maybe you just didn't keep track of time. You can say that." said Dylan. Gabrielle looked at him longingly but he was right.

All of a sudden, they heard what sounded like footsteps in the main hall. They brushed it off as if it was just in their heads and Oswald thought it was just his PTSD kicking in. But why footsteps? His PTSD was mostly him seeing what seemed like hallucinations and visions. But not sounds. Never sounds. Well, that was according to his therapist more likely. They kept talking but in hushed whispers just in case there was a guard there. Maybe to see if anything was breaking in. But they were from the future and would jump into the ball pit immediately. 

The footsteps got louder and louder and seemed as if it were closer. They decided their best choice was to hide under the table, which had a paper cloth and chairs to cover them up. They were all sweating in nervousness. They all covered their mouths in unison so they won't make any noise. Then, they heard the party room door shut. Who was in there and why? They were all waiting in anticipation. Just as they all thought they were about to leave. They saw the feet of the yellow feet of the bunny.

How was he awake? This wasn't possible. He was on the ground. Unless he was just pretending...

All of a sudden, Dylan started shouting as the bunny grabbed his leg and dragged him out onto the floor. Gabrielle and Oswald were in shock as they saw this. A moment of silence passed by right after this as a moment later, Gabrielle started screeching for help and holding out her hand to Oswald's. He grabbed it just in time. They gripped each other's hands as tight as they could. All of a sudden, their hands slipped away out of the least remaining strength they had. 

Oswald then felt a strong grip on his leg. He was next. He hung on to the table leg but it was no use. His hands clawed at the floor desperately. Then, everything went black....