The Bunny's Eye

"Hey we should get going. My stepdad's gonna get mad at me if we don't get home soon." said Gabrielle, fiddling with the bottom of her shirt. Both Dylan and Oswald nodded. 

"We'll get home soon. We just need to find the bunny. It's our only chance possibly." said Oswald as he was searching through one of the old party rooms. This place was creepier closed down. He went towards the animatronic stage. Shouldn't these things have been abolished by now? They were still standing there. The purple bunny with his guitar, the yellow chick with her cupcake and the bear with his microphone. He decided not to pay attention. He wasn't looking for a purple bunny but a yellow one wasn't he? Then, at the corner of his eye, he thought he saw the bear animatronic raising his arm, the one with the microphone. He turned around swiftly to see if what he saw actually happened. The bear's arm was raised, just as he'd seen. Then, the bunny started to move. And then the chicken.

They were still. Who activated them? Probably Dylan, Oswald thought. But this wasn't funny. The pizzeria had already been haunted by a serial killer. "DYLAN, STOP THAT" shouted Oswald from the party room. Dylan was in the arcade playing games. How could these games possibly activate the animatronics? 

"WHAT? I'M PLAYING PAC-MAN!!!!!" he shouted back. Gabrielle shushed him just in case there was someone else other than the three of them. 

In the very back of the animatronic stage, there settled Springtrap. Toying with the animatronics was a job he missed a lot. Oh how the children would cheer and sing along to the nursery rhymes they sang.  The good ol' days. But now this place was about to turn into a stinky old mill according to the owner, Henry. But he wasn't gonna let that happen. He just needed some remnant served with a few children.....

Seeing as though there were 3 children it was just enough to make new animatronics. It just needed a little convincing to open back up. And since that dreaded child, Oswald, seemed to be staring at the moving animatronics, looking frightened and staying still, now was his chance. He decided to sneak through the side hall, then lunging for Oswald, a knife in hand.

As Oswald stared at the animatronics in wonder, there was nothing else he could see. Gabrielle was in the arcade with Dylan. How could they not know what was going on though? Then, he heard a very loud scream and some thumping. He ran out into the side hall and saw Gabrielle with a wrench, probably from the Maintenance Room, in her hand. Springtrap was sprawled on the floor, slightly twitching. Gabrielle was breathing heavily and she sat down on the floor. Dylan also ran out into the hall, confused. But when he saw what happened, he took the hint.

"Gabrielle, what's going on? What did he do to you?" asked Dylan. 

"Springtrap was backstage, and he was the one powering the animatronics. He was gonna sneak up to you and he had a knife in his hand. He was gonna kill you!" she shouted at the top of her lungs.

They both tried to calm her down. She was on the verge of tears. But Springtrap was still there. He could get up at any moment now. He wasn't dead, just unconscious.