Welcome to hell ch.7

The next morning i was the first to wake up and i noticed that Elsa was still asleep on my chest, but is starting to open her eyes.

You: Good morning Elsa did you sleep well after the wonderful time we had last night.

Elsa: Yes! I'm so happy i was able to find such a wonderful mate and this mark shows that i belong to you forever.

Looking between Elsa's legs, i see that just like my other life mates, she also has her mate mark above her pussy.

I then check my arm and see that Elsa's mark is there with my other mates.

You: Elsa i have to tell you that i have other life mates and i hope you are not mad at me.

Elsa: No! I'm really happy that others of my sisters have found happiness and as long as you treat us all equally, then i don't mind if others will join us.

You: I love you Elsa.

Elsa: I love you too.

Then Elsa jumps in my arms and we begin to kiss, playing with our tongues, but i also grab her big ass cheeks making her moan.

After some time we separate and i decided to tell her about my mission.

You: Elsa i have to tell you that i'm trying to find the lost mansion to use the seals inside it, to stop the male demons from enslaving you and your sisters, but i haven't found anything.

Elsa: Well, our ancestors have hidden the mansion very well to make sure that the male demons wouldn't discover it and destroy the seals, but my mom may know something about it.

You: Where is your mom?

Elsa: My mother lives near an active volcano, because she is a fire demon and you don't have to worry because being a dragon makes you immune to flames.

You: That explains how i can kiss you, but what's her name?

Elsa: My mother's name is Morgana and i would like if you would make her your mate, because i think she is still depressed about my father's death.

You: Are you sure about this?

Elsa: Yes i want my mother to be happy again.

You: Ok, but i don't know where your mother's territory is.

Elsa: I'll take you close to her territory and the rest is up to you.

Elsa then whistles making her horse come to her and she gets on it, making me stare at how amazing she looked.