12 years later...

Gabe's POV
It's been 12 years since Clem and everyone else died. I forgot how me and Clem met. I just remember being with her and kissing her. "Fuck." I say. I am now 26. And every day I hope god will give me another chance. He won't.

I wish I could see them again. How happy Javi would be that I survived the apocalypse.

Speaking of the apocalypse

There was a cure 4 years ago. And there is now multiple communities stretched across the world. There is 16 and I've taken my time exploring them. I came to almost every single one. Except 2. Richmond and Owndard. I went to Owndard first. And what I found there I wasn't expecting. There was a woman. Her name was...

Isabella Garcia.

"MOM!" I yelled tackling her to a hug. "Who are you?" She asked. "Gabe! Gabriel Garcia!" I say and she hugs me back. "Oh Gabe!" She said. "I'm sorry... for leaving you and your sister." She says crying. "Wait, where is David? And Marianna?" She asked pulling away looking around. "Mari's dead. So is Javi and Dad's new wife, some girl I fell in love with, and some guy named Kenny." I said looking down. "I don't know about Dad." I said. Feeling tears. "Oh honey come here." She says pulling me into a hug. I start crying on her shoulder. "I love you... son." She said. "I love you too Mom." I say. After 5 minutes I told her I was going to Richmond. And she let me go.  "It's the last community I haven't visited." I said. "Have fun. Come back later." She said waving me goodbye. I waved back as I backed up and drove off. I then stopped in front of Richmond's walls.

"Hey! What's your name kid?" Some guy yelled. But that voice feels familiar. It wasn't any body I known but I knew it. Like another body knew it. "Gabe!" I yelled. "Gabriel Garcia!" "Holy shit!" He yelled running down. And after a few minutes the door opened. With someone in a baseball jersey cane up to me and hugged me. I was taken back. "Gabe? Is that really you?" He asked. I knew who it was. "Javi?" I asked. "Yeah bud?" My eyes widened as I realized it was him and I hugged him back crying. "J-Javi... your alive? But- but how? Prescott was... it was..." I say holding back tears that were the threatening to fall. "We didn't make it in time." He says. I start full on crying. "So your not real? I've had so many hallucinations over the years. And this one isn't real?" I ask. "We didn't make it to Prescott. I'm real bud." He said. "Daddy who's that?" I look down to see a 6-7 year old girl. "That's your cousin sweetheart." Javi said pulling away from the hug and picking up the girl. "Ok daddy. Hi cousin!" She said waving at me. "Hey Javi have you seen Ella she ju-" Kate stopped her sentence. "Gabe!" She yelled hugging me. I hugged back. This was so weird. I got everyone I lost except one person.

Clem.

"Who's he?" I see Clem perched up against a gate. It hurt... a lot that she didn't recognize me. I smirked at Javi and I planted my lips on her's and she figured out who I was. And she started kissing me back. We pulled away after a few seconds and I saw she was crying. I wiped her tears. "Hey, Clemintine." I said looking at her with a happy smile. "Hey Gabe." She says. Looking back at me with a happy smile. "JAVI WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU?" Someone familiar yelled. I met them before. Clem smiled slightly but it was more of a nervous smile.

"OVER HERE!" Javi yelled chuckling. I've never been more confused in my life. I looked at the person. He had brown hair. That had gray's coming in. "Dad?" I asked. Dad looked at me. His mouth turned to a smile then it became angry. Clem started nervously laughing. "CLEMINTINE YOU BITCH!" Dad yelled. "What the hell?!" I asked. "He stole my adopted son because I stole some medicine to help him." She said awkwardly.

"I don't know how to feel about this." I said. "Don't hit her. At least. Also, Dad." I said "hmm?" He asked. "Go to Ownward." I answered "ok.." he said and drove off. "So, Javi, who's the mother?" I asked. "Hi." Kate said. "Hi Kate. I'm asking Javi who the mother is." I said looking at her. "Anyways, Javi? Who is it?" I asked again. And he was on the verge of laughing. "What?" I asked then the realization hit me. "WHAT? WAIT WHO WHEN WHERE WHAT HOW WHY!?!?!?" I yelled. "I did it. And like 7 years ago. In that house over there on that bed. When y-" Javi was cut off by me "I DON'T NEED TO KNOW HOW YOU HAD SEX WITH MY STEP-MOM." Javi and Kate started laughing. "Alright, alright." Javi said. "Daddy? What's sex?" Ella asked. Now it was me and Clem's turn to start laughing.

"Uhhhh" Javi said nervously. "We'll tell you when your older." Javi said. "Is that when Mommy yells your name?" Ella asked and I was on the ground and Clem was too. We saw Kate and Javi grow red "n-" he was cut off by Ella "Can we do sex Daddy?" She asked. "No." Javi said. But me and Clem just laughed harder. "To both ok Ella? We'll tell you later." Javi said and Ella ran to play with her friends. After about 15 minutes of me and Clem laughing hysterically. I then started remembering someone else.

Kenny.

"Where's Kenny?" I asked. Clem stopped laughing. And she got up and started crying. "Oh. Sorry." I say looking down. "How?" I asked. "Peacefully. It happened a week and a half ago." She said. "Oh. I'm sorry Clem." I say standing up and holding her hands. "Why do you still have all this on you?" She asked looking at my bat and gun. "You do know there's a cure. Right?" She asked. "Yeah. I kept it because I thought you were all dead." I said. "Here you go Javi." I say grabbing his bat and giving it to him. "Keep it." Javi says I smile and sling it across my back. "So, here come's the awkward part." I say turning to Clem. "I love you..." I say. Looking down. "I kn-" I was cut off by Clem putting her lips on mine. After a few seconds she pulled away. "I love you too." She said.

I smiled at her as we kissed again. No this time for longer. It was amazing.

TIME SKIP: 2 YEARS

There I was looking at my beautiful wife. She stood there holding the flowers I gave to her. Last night. "You may now kiss the bride." The priest says as I lean in and kiss her. I love her so much. Cheers can be heard through out the church as I litterally and figuratively sweep her off her feet. She just laughs as we pull apart. I smile at her.

"I love you, Clemintine."