Reunited... well kinda.

Why? Why is this happening? This is fucked. Fucked. Up.

I walk around and felt hungry, I sigh and sat down. I started eating. "I hate having to do this, switching bodies isn't my thing." I say as I continue eating.

"Anyone there?"

I froze, I slowly sat up and got my gun and turned the corner and saw a man with a beard and eyepatch, he looked happy to me. I didn't know why. "Clemintine!" He yelled running towards me into a hug. I didn't stop him and awkwardly pat his back "yeah about Clemintine..." I say trying to sound as natural as possible. His eye widened and he stepped back "what do you mean? You look exactly the same." He said. "Yeah but... your not gonna believe me on this and I wouldn't either but me and her... are well switching bodies." I said scratching the back of my neck. He relaxed "oh. That." He said. "What?" I ask him. "I think I had that too. It was when I was younger when I was 4, I don't know what happened, all that I remember is that a comet struck whatever I was after." He said sternly.

"Did you do anything to her... body?" He asked "WHY DOES EVERYONE THINK I'M A PERV?!?!" I yell "Di-" he was cut off by me. "NO!" I yelled. There was couple of seconds of awkwardness. "Sorry." I say. "It's fine I just don't know you, Name's Kenny." Kenny offered his hand to shake I did. "Nice to meet you. My name is Gabriel Garcia." I said smiling. His eye widened at Garcia. "Do you know who Javier Garcia is?" He asked. I giggled. "Yup, he's my uncle." I said. "Well... not in this body... but in my other one." He smiled and chuckled a little we began walking. But suddenly it felt like I just peed, but I didn't have to go.

A/N
I don't know how periods work, I'm a male, and I don't really wanna know.

"Hey Kenny." I started. "What?" He asked. "I think I just peed but I didn't have to go is that girl thing?" I asked his eyes widened. "Shit, your having a period. But your a guy... and your 14. Shit, shit, shit." He said panicking. "She'll kill me I fi take off my pants right?" I asked. "Yup" he replied and I realized I had to walk with what ever was in my underwear until she came back. I sigh heavily.

Time skip: 7 hours.

We've been walking for a while and set up camp and I told him that I wish him good luck with they're reuniting he said thanks. I finally drift off to sleep. And wake up in my own body. I thanked god and saw we were in a different place. And they were 3 people here. Kate, Javi, and me.

"Where's Mari?"