You've met me before!

Clem's POV
We drove and saw a campfire. We stopped. "Put you hands in the air!" Kenny yelled they turned around the girl looked puffy from crying and the guy had a baseball bat. I felt like I knew them. And then it hit me. "JAVI, KATE!" I yelled running towards them and giving them a hug. "Uh... hi stranger? Can I help you?" Javi asked. "It's me Clemintine." I said they still didn't know. "I've lived out here for the past year and a half... certified badass uhhh switches bodies with your nephew?" I finished "ohhhhh" they said at the same time. And they hugged me. "Who's the pirate?" Javi asked while chuckling. Kate giggled. "Kenny, how's it going Garcia Gambler?" Kenny asked while smiling. Javi laughed. "Nope, just Garcia. At least now." Javi said. Kenny just laughed. "Where's Gabe? Or me?" I asked. They looked down and Kate started crying again. "He ran off after he heard about Marianna." Javi said looking down. "Fuck." I said. "I'm sorry." I finished "it's not your fault Clem." Javi said. "If I would've paid attention she wouldn't have AHHH!" I yelled grasping my head. Things flashed and I was in front of a bunch of people. All my age or younger.

Gabe's POV
"so what's your name?" He asked. "Gabe." I said. "How do I get out?" I say walking forward. "Whoa there, you are in no condition." Marlon said blocking me. "How?" I asked. "You has a popped out shoulder and we had to put it back in place, you were out for... 3ish hours? Plus your head is split open a little. We don't have stitches for it." He said "I don't care I need to get back to my family." I said moving him out of the way. "Alright just head out the gates, here's your stuff." He hands me my knife and gun. "Thanks." I said walking away. " I was out in the court yard. And then my head started to hurt I clenched it grunting and everyone started looking at me. Things flashed in my head and I open my eyes back at camp.

Great.

"Gabe? Why'd you run off?" Javi asked I looked down and held my shoulder. "I don't wanna talk about it." I said "Ga-" Javi started "NO!" I yelled and I went to where I slept and sat down. Javi just sighed "fine, where were you?" He asked "no idea bunch of kids found me." I said back. "Are you fucking serious?" Javi asked himself but it sounded like he asked me. "Yeah I am fucking serious." I said back.

Clem's POV
"What?" I asked them. They kept staring. "WHAT?!?! HELLOOOOOOO?" I asked again. No response. Then I saw walkers eat all of them "fuck no." I said and ran off I kept running until I saw smoke. "Hello? Gabe? Answer me!" I heard Javi yell. "NO!" Gabe yelled back. In my voice. I guess that makes sense. "Hello." I say seeing them. "Oh, hi." Gabe said looking away. I looked confused. "Is he ok?" I asked Javi. "I don't know." He answered. "I can hear you! Not fucking deaf!" He yelled back. "Gabe you can ta-" he was cut off by Gabe mocking him "Gabe you can talk to us blah blah blah" he said in a mocky tone.

Gabe's POV
Javi always thinks he's right. Doesn't he? Next thing he's gonna say is that I have a crush on Clem Harty har har. He's gonna a good laugh out of that. I'm sick of him always acting like he's right. "Are you ok?" I looked up to see... me. Or Clem. "No. Obviously not, leave me alone." I said. "I'm not gonna leave my own body alone." She said sitting down. I just sighed. "You could brighten the mood up a little" she said. "When ever I heard about you it was always Gabe is good at cracking jokes and having fun." She said moving her hands around to insinuate she was kinda having fun. "Yeah but that was before my sister died." I said looking down wanting to cry. "O-oh, I know how you feel." She said looking the other down as well. "You do?" I asked. "You had a sister?" "No, I had friends, so many." She said. "That died... to Meurtos or others?" I asked. "Yeah." She said "I'm going to bed, we'll have to leave in the morning for Prescott" "Prescott?" I asked "a community. It has walls, food, water, but the people, not my favorite." She finished. "Fuck it why not" I said. "Good night." She said. "Good night." I said. I sat there and I cried myself to sleep.