Time travel

Gabe's POV
What? God actually gave me another chance to save them. I look down at my arm and my bite wasn't there. I'm alive, this is actually happening. I was given another chance! "Ok!" I yell getting up.

Everyone got into the car except me. I need to stop them from going to Prescott while also not getting bit. "Don't go to Prescott for another day! Trust me!" I say grabbing Javi's bat before he said anything about it and I start bashing Meurtos heads in. I argued with Kate and Javi like I did before, but someone else pitched in. "Gabe! You can't!" Clem begged. And that's when it really tugged on my heart.

"I have to!" I yelled back "to protect all of you!" I inch closer to the car having my back turned Javi and Clem weren't in the car. I turn around and I run towards Clem. "Gabe what ar-" she was cut off by me cupping her cheek and planting my lips on her's I thought she was gonna slap me once she regain control, but she didn't. She kissed back! HOLY SHIT! She wraps her arms around my neck and I move my hands onto her hips. After 3 seconds of making out I let go and stab the Meurto I heard behind me. I then started using Javi's bat. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10. Meurtos drop dead. I take out my gun and I start shooting.

25 Meurtos drop dead. I turn around and I stab a Meurto coming up on me. "GO!!" I yell at them. I start taking out the Meurtos and while I was they started driving away. I'm glad that I got to somewhat confess my feelings to her. I need to take care of these Meurtos. I ran like I did before. I look behind. Nothing. I look at my wrist. Everywhere.

No bites.

I thank god but I keep running towards Prescott. Hopefully I can get there before they do and stop them. But it's unlikely. I find the car and I start it and drive towards it. I see the explosion. "Fuck, fuck. Fuck! Come on!" I yell I hit the gas pedal to the floor and I go to Prescott my eyes tear up as I see the destroyed field. "It's over." I say. The Meurtos are coming I get up and start walking away. I still need to survive. "Hey, kid!" Someone yelled I grabbed my gun and pulled it out and aimed at the person. "What the hell do you want." I ask him. "I have a community do you wanna come?" I thought for a moment. "Fuck it. Why not?" I say walking towards him. "Where is it?" I ask "up north." He says pointing towards a direction. "Fine, whatever." I say walking that direction. We walked for like an hour in silence.

"What's your name kid?" He asked. "Doesn't matter." I say back. Keeping an emotionless face. "Ok..." he says "We're here!" He says excitedly. "Before we go in. We need to know your name" "Gabe." I answer "yours?" I ask. "The name's Rick Grimes. Welcome to Alexandria."