Battle of Xinolas Part I

The first clash of sabers were between Aaron and Ajunta, then Tor Valum and Connor.
The Resistance was already struggling to fight off the Sith Troopers, as many of them were being stabbed and having limbs cut from the lightsabers.
Jiro rushed to help the Resitance fighters, but a lightning blast from Tor Valum stopped him.

"YOU CAN'T STOP US, NO MATTER HOW HARD YOU TRY" Tor Valum yelled.

"But by the power of the force, we can!" Jiro replied as he force pulled Tor Valum.

Ajunta made a force field protecting him and Tor Valum from Jiro stabbing him.

"That won't be effective for long" Jiro told them.

Suddenly, Kenith dived near Ajunta, and now being behind him, raised his saber.
Ajunta quickly sensed him, and started to force choke Kenith.
Noticing this, Connor leaped in front of Ajunta and jabbed his saber toward him.
Tor Valum stopped him, and plucked his saber out of his hands, causing it to be tossed back into the battlefield.
Luckily, Crystal used the force to catch it and decapitate the Sith Trooper she was dueling.

"Hey! Can you give that back?" Connor called to her. "I'm trying to save our friend!"

Crystal groaned. "Hold on! I'll be right there" she replied.

Aaron ditched his duel with a Sith Trooper, ran toward Tor Valum, and force pushed him away from Kenith.

"You ok?" Aaron helped Kenith up.

Kenith sighed. "Yeah, not like I got choked by a Sith"

Just then, Crystal ran toward them.
"Sorry I was late, you needed me Connor?" she said nervously.

"We're fine, Kenith was being choked by Tor Valum" Connor informed her.

Crystal looked at Kenith worried. "Are you ok?" She put her hands on his shoulders, and without realizing, bringing him closer to kiss him.

Kenith was about to reply but was interrupted by a blast of lightning from Ajunta.

"The Sith cannot be ruled by you feeble Jedi!" Ajunta roared. He threw his saber toward them, but it was stopped by Rey.

"Move along!" she demanded.

The group ran toward the Sith Temple fighting off Sith Troopers.
In a matter of seconds, the troopers overpowered and cornered them, but just then, Jaikob flew to them and stabbed most of the troopers with his light dagger.

"Clear them out!" Mi'kel exclaimed. He started blasting the troopers one by one.

"We can take it from here" Connor told them.

"Don't give up on them just yet" Aaron remarked. "More of us can help win this fight"

The group continued their run toward the Sith Temple, in an attempt to use it to wipe out the Sith.
But yet, another lightning blast sent the group back, causing them to be separated.

"That Holocron is the key to the ultimate power of the Sith" Tor Valum said. "And I can't let you get to it"

Jiro was closest to Tor Valum, who was crashing down lightning on the battlefield, striking Resistance fighters.

"I can't let you destroy the Jedi!" Jiro yelled.

"This is our revenge from so long ago!" Tor Valum growled.

Jiro ignited his saber. "Then you will suffer another loss"

Talwo rushed to Jiro, and started shooting at Tor Valum.

"Talwo, wait!" Jiro tried to stop him.

"I'm going to buy you some time!" He responded.

"It's too dangerous, I must fight him!" Jiro called out as he ran toward him.

"LET ME ACQUIRE THE HOLOCRON!" Tor Valum yelled, and lifted Talwo off his feet, starting to slowly force drain him. "And I will let him go"

"We will never let you rule over us" Jiro said as he ran toward him with his saber.

"Then it has been decided" Tor Valum murmured, and decapitated Talwo.

"NO!!" Jiro screamed in terror and anger.

Talwo's body fell and rolled onto the ground, just beneath Jiro's feet.
"Yes, use your hate and anger!" Tor Valum whispered.
Jiro raised his saber and clashed with him.